Author's note

Hello!!

I would like to apologise for taking so long to update! I was very much busy with school because I get my grades tomorrow and from then, it'll be vacation for two weeks! Which means I get some time to relax and that means I can get back to writing!

My demon slayer fanfic is unfortunately suffering the same fate as this one for now, it's taking a while to update because I believe school comes first. Aside from that I also have to make some time for my hobbies, friends and I need to find a job soon lol

BUT don't worry! I'm planning on writing today and tomorrow! I have a chapter ready for my demon slayer story, so I'll upload that once I've finished a chapter for this story!

I'm kinda struggling with finding a proper ending for this story because I feel like it deserves good chapters to finish it. I know what I want the ending to be like, but the process of getting there is still kinda messy. I will finish it, it just might take a while.

I wanna thank you guys from the bottom of my heart with your patience, it really does help if you guys stay patient with me and I appreciate y'all still sticking around even if it might take a lil longer than usual!

The next chapter is in progress so don't worry too much, you'll get what you want.

Also, TYSM FOR 28.5K READS LIKE WHAT?!?!? Ily wtf

That was all! Thank you guys for everything and please enjoy my demon slayer fanfic while you're waiting for this one ;)