Two heroes: pt.2

-

"EIJIRO!!" shouted an excited Kira. The group now found themselves at a large rock structure where faux-villains were scattered around. People were allowed to take part in the contest of having the fastest time to destroy the robots and right when the group arrived, they noticed no one other than Kirishima beating the shit out of the robots. Kirishima heard Kira's shout of glee and looked up towards the railing. There stood Kira, waving her arm around with a bright smile, giving Kirishima no choice but to smile back.

"Kira! Hey! Oh, you guys too? Awesome! What're you guys doing he-" Kirishima was cut off mid-sentence by the announcer introducing the new participant. Kira looked towards the newcomer, her eyes widening in surprise while Midoriya next to her visibly paled. "K-Kacchan?!" Bakugou's palms were smoking and his face was serious as he entered the arena. He finished it in no less than 15 seconds, making the new record.

"Hey Bakugou! Look who's here!" shouted Kirishima towards his friend, making the angry blonde look up to face an awkwardly waving Kira and a frozen Midoriya. Bakugou blasted himself towards them, hanging from the side of the railing as he got in Midoriya's face. "Damnit.. What are you doing here, DEKU?!" shouted the blonde, making Kira wipe the spit off her face. Midoriya immediately recoiled, waving his hands in front of him. "O-oh! H-hey there Kacchan", stuttered the boy, immediately getting cut off by Bakugou acting like a lunatic.

Iida slid in between the two, Kira following to stand in between Bakugou and Iida. "Bakugou, behave yourself!" scolded Iida. Kira crossed her arms over her chest and stuck out her tongue at him like the child she is. "Yeah, stop acting like a dog", sassed the girl, making Bakugou whip his head around to face her. "WHAT IN THE FUCK DID YOU SAY, BITCH?! CALL ME A DOG AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" Kira smirked before leaning closer to him, making sure she could jump away after what she would say.

"Doggy", teased Kira, jumping back right when Bakugou literally tried to bite her. Kira's theories about Bakugou being a demon were confirmed as she watched how he swung himself around on the railing like a monkey while spouting complete and utter nonsense. The only thing Kira could understand was that Bakugou would kill her. Kira started laughing in his face at how stupid he looked and before she could do anything else, Midoriya pulled her back by her arm, keeping a careful eye on his childhood friend. Or demon.

"K-Kira you really shouldn't tease Kacchan like that.. Who knows what he'll do!" Kira sighed and pouted but agreed nonetheless. She really couldn't say no to such a pretty face now could she? After that, Iida sped in front of Kira, quickly and fiercely scolding her for her childish behaviour. "What childish behaviour?" deadpanned Kira, making Iida almost go insane. Melissa stood to the side next to the other girls, having no clue what was happening, but she didn't ask questions. She didn't even wanna know anymore.

Kirishima told them about this contest they wanted to compete in, asking if any of them wanted to join. Kira excitedly raised her hand, wanting to try the course for herself. "It's no use! You won't be able to beat me!" shouted Bakugou as he climbed over the railing to stand up straight. "Yeah, you're probably right", agreed Midoriya blankly. "Well, you'd have to try first", muttered Uraraka from next to Melissa, who was still quietly watching the scene in front of her. "Yeah, you're probably right. Wait huh?!" repeated Midoriya, only now realising what he agreed to.

"Then hurry up and get your pathetic results, you damn nerd!" shouted Bakugou as he waltzed up to Midoriya, yet again to scream in his face. "R-right! I'll do that!" shouted Midoriya back as he flinched back. Kira walked past them, swiftly slapping the back of Bakugou's head and immediately grabbing Midoriya's wrist while sprinting away from Bakugou's wrath. After a few seconds, Kira slowed her pace and laughed to herself, still dragging Midoriya along with her. "Man, it never gets old to see his face like that", chuckled the girl.