info on Kira

Hey everyone! I'm halfway through my exams and I have the next chapter ready to go! But before we go through with that, something's been bugging me so much lol

I can't help but overthink about all of this but I feel like Kira's behaviour may seem a little odd sometimes, for example when she found out her brother actually existed, she didn't really feel anything. She doesn't feel the familial bond either so I felt like I needed to give a quick rundown about Kira's personality.

Kira is a very simple and honest girl, she doesn't require too many things to be happy and she gets along with basically anyone. Her flexible personality is what makes her a great friend and a reliable partner, which is what I'm mainly going for with Kira. She tries to be the nicest version of herself she can be, but she can still lose her temper sometimes or she may seem indifferent. She also loves teasing her friends and messing around, so her friends describe her as one of the most fun people to hang around!

During combat, she's very trustworthy and dependable. She strives to help her teammates out to the best of her abilities and therefore bring out the best in her classmates, but that leads to her easily putting others before herself, which could lead to future problems.

She isn't scared quickly because of her confidence, since she trusts herself. She doesn't however, trust herself when she gets mad. Anger is a serious problem for Kira at times, causing her to lose control rather quickly and that's when she loses sight of how far she could go.

Kira is the type to hide the way she actually feels in order to please others, so she's very closed off about her personal life, yet that causes her to bottle up her emotions to the point where she will eventually just snap and luckily, we haven't seen that point just yet, though we were close when she saw Midoriya getting hurt by Muscular.

That leads me to my next point, Kira cares a lot about her friends. Friends have been the only sort of family she's ever known, which is also why she doesn't really know what to do with actual family. Ever since the accident with her mother, Kira's family has fallen apart. She doesn't have a real idea about what it feels like to be apart of an actual family since she was a lot younger when she lost all sense of trust in family.

She's only known for family to be deceiving and dishonest, therefore the only family member she had ever trusted
was her mother. Kameru is not and will never be seen as family for Kira. Her relationship with her father is more complicated. Hagashi has always blamed Kira for the things that went wrong in their lives, yet Kira never blamed her father for feeling that way. Kira has always cared for her father, though like previously stated, Kira can get out of control when she gets mad.

Kira was angry after her dad lashed out on her which caused her to run away and see things from a different perspective. She still harbours a great deal of love for her dad, but the trust she had in him has yet to grow back. She's waiting for him to prove himself, since she had always planned to forgive him, but only if they agreed to work on it together.

Plus, Kira is a very loyal and forgiving person, she sucks at holding grudges for too long lol

Other than that, there's her relationships with her friends!

Midoriya is the first person Kira had grown to adore and he is definitely the most important person in her life, therefore she considers him to be her best friend in the world. Kira trusts him with her life and vice versa, so their bond is extremely strong and honest. He is also the person Kira looks up to the most, despite how many heroes she might name. He's the first and only person Kira ever really opens up to, another thing that Kira struggles with.

Bakugou is someone Kira sees as one of her closest friends. They've had a rocky relationship and that won't ever change, but Kira feels like she has gotten a pretty good understanding of Bakugou's complex personality and she wants to treasure it. The same goes the other way around, Bakugou is protective over Kira and considers her an equal (in human language, he means a friend ;)). They are actually a great team, but keep in mind, Kira still hasn't completely forgiven Bakugou for bullying Midoriya.

Kirishima is also a complex one. It's obvious our adorable redhead has a crush on Kira, who is incredibly oblivious towards his feelings, but Kirishima doesn't plan to ever act on it. He sees how Midoriya and Kira are made for each other and he wants nothing but the best for his friends. He tends to take his distance from Kira in hopes of letting go of his feelings, but who knows how that's turned out. Other than that, Kira and Kirishima consider each other very close friends!

Todoroki is climbing his way up with Kira! He's a nice friend and will turn out to be an even greater friend in the future! Kira was very nervous to talk to him but now that Todoroki is learning to accept others, their friendship will only grow!

Then, there's Kaminari. In the Two Heroes chapters there was a scene where Kaminari dramatically expressed how much he really cares for Kira, which was Kira's breaking point in admitting that she considers the funny blonde her best friend. Kaminari has tried to seduce Kira, sure, but he considers her more than that and has started valuing their friendship above any other sort of relationships. He isn't looking to date her, so everything he does and feels is strictly platonic! That's why, in the last chapter, Kira felt so comfortable when talking to Kaminari, since she feels exactly the same.

I think that's about it lololol and I hope this gives some more clarity about Kira and her relationships!

Thank you guys sm for 16k reads btw!!! you guys are awesome <3

Stay tuned for the next chapter xo