42

"hi baby boy !!"

I grab Rex out of Izuku's arms and give him head kisses while Rex squirms around happily.

"He was in Iida's locker. He got so scared he was going to be seen holding something not allowed on school grounds."

Izuku chuckles at the thought, his hair blowing lightly from the sudden airflow.

thats cool of Iida to do. Even though he was a little bitch earlier. Ill thank him tomorrow

"So...how was your first day at school, where do you want to go?"

"Ass, home."

Izuku lightly frowns. Making me feel a little bit bad. However it isnt my fault he yelled at that one blue haired kid, what was his name again.. Tamaki?

he was so sweet.

"but i owe you.."

oh wait
YES HE DOES !!

"oh right!! can we get those packs, of mint, strawberry,mint, green tea, and.."

"of course we can Y/n "

Izuku looks at me with a smile and his eyes brightening. how can i be mad at him right now.

"lets go to the pier above the water too!"

"deal!"

i grab izukus hand and start running to the nearest market. our backpacks make it a little bit harder but if its for those big packs of mochi it doesnt matter.

we reach my favorite market, the one i met mina in.

i let go of izukus hand and walk to the frozen treats section seeing stacks of anything and everything i want . I look over to izu on my left, he looks so calm with the light from the frozen treats section hitting him, his eyes are the prettiest, then his freckles, then his hair. I have to talk to him later about boundaries, us being so close every since we were kids isnt helping with how protective he is when im around others, anyone who could have a relationship with me platonic or not.

"how about this!"

izuku grabs a 30 pack of mochi, color cordinated nicely. I smile.

"are you sure youre okay with paying."

"lets call it my apology mochi."

my smile grows wider . my craving for mochi means more than my pettiness.

We go to the checkout section talking about our days in class, i mention Neitos friend Itsuka.

"Shes really nice, she kinda acts like an older sis- ow!"

Before i know it im on the floor and my ass hurts.

"OMG SUNSHINE ARE YOU OKAY OHMYGODBISJSHAJAK!!!"

denki..?

I feel myself get lifted off the ground with denki rubbing his head against my cheek like some kind of cat. I wouldnt be surprised if he starts purring.

"oh hey midoriya! whats up? whatcha doing with my little sunshine."

I try to push denkis head away but it doesnt work, his hair gives me small static shocks.

"w-we're hanging out.." izuku stutters.

Denki chuckles.

"thats cool! if you two were doing anything more than hanging out id have to duel you for milady !" Denki laughs. Izuku awkwardly chuckles.

"speaking of more than hanging out, what do you think about that date my love!"

My love.. my face turns red.

"i didnt think about it.."