「Nemuri Kayama」

How did I get here hm? Standing across from Midnight, who is currently using her whip to make a loud snap sound resonate across the Arena. I don't 100% know.

But I'm not complaining.

"You ready sweetie? I won't go easy on you."

I nod, getting into a defensive stance immediately.

"Ladies and Gentleman, today we are here observing the one and only Y/n L/n! The theif of hearts, passionate in everything she puts her mind to, the only one to make adults hearts melt, not in a nasty way! And Midnight! The-"

"Shut up Hizashi, Three, two, one,"

"Go!"

Almost Immedietly Midnight cracks her whip towards me, I dodge to the side and try to grab it, but it recoils too quickly. Fuck I'm rusty. After my mistake I see Midnight running towards me with a pair of handcuffs in her hands.

I use my quirk to add an air barrier in front of me, leaving Midnights quirk no room to affect me. I run away from Midnight with my air barrier protecting me every step of the way.

"Oh Y/n! When I see someone running away from me, my sadistic side comes out and I just can't sit still!"

Her voice makes my blood turn cold, but regardless I  continue paying attention to all of her small movements. I hear another snap of her whip, I turn around and see Midnight inches behind me.

"Pressure Bullets!" I shout.

I witness my air barrier separating into small peices and throwing themselves directly in Midnights direction, but my action is useless as she waves her whip around elegantly, making all of the bullets dissipate as her whip splits them in half. I stop running and stand my ground. Her quirk works much better on males. That's her only setback. But that doesn't mean it can't affect females... Midnight laughs maniacally and jumps my direction, I make sure I don't inhale her intoxicating fragrance. She swings her leg at me, I duck a second early. She regains her balance almost instantly.

How the hell is she so good?!

"Pick up the pace darling!"

I scowl at her and make a cloud, sucking in her toxic fragrance and using it to push her away, earning distance between us.

"Shut Up!"

She laughs even more and cracks her whips again , trying as hard as she can to make me shake in fear. She throws multiple open handcuffs my direction, I dodge all but one, one clasping on my right hand. It's too tight!

"Shit!"

She giggles, running towards me, her purple fragrance following her as she runs at exceeding speeds. I use my quirk to push myself upwards, I take a deep breath and jump back down, running after Midnight this time. If she gains closure of distance in this battle, it's almost a perfect opportunity to immobilize me due to her stupid handcuff.

"How risky!"

Midnight holds her ground, her arms in front of her defensively with her tongue licking her lips teasingly.   I use my quirk to push me towards her rapidly, the air pressure that pushed me forwards pushes away her fragrance for some time, I kick midnight in the side, making her yelp. She giggles and tries to hit me with her whip, but with us having small distance between us I can easily see what direction she is trying to hit me at. I continue dodging her whips and she continues stepping backwards, the roles have reversed, the roles of cat and mouse have changed.

"You're pretty sucky as offense Y/n."

"Hu- AH!"

With her insult distracting me she gets the opportunity to hit my bare arm with her whip, making it sting. Her fragrance returns, I refuse to breath it in and use my quirk to push me backwards.

"Scaredy cat~"

Midnight jumps towards me, her foot almost making contact with my face until I grab her ankle and swing her downwards, her back hitting the Arena's floor harshly.

"You're a quick one aren't you?"

I refuse to respond to her comment and use my quirk to try and hold her down. But I made a fatal mistake.

I didn't pay attention to my handcuff.

She smiles sickeningly at me and grabs the open part of my handcuff, pushing me down with her, she rolls over and sits on my stomach, her hand on my neck pushing me down harshly.

"Do you forfeit Y/n? Huh?!"

I hold my breath.  I'm not done for!

I use my other free hand and face it towards her, a gust of air hits her rapidly, with the speed of the air pressure she recoils, her fragrance blowing behind her. Now I can breath without inhaling her stupid quirk. I take a deep breath and and use a small amount of water stored in my body and blow it out at her, acting like a fire hose and pushing her backwards with insane force. She tumbles on the floor a good distance from me. She coughs out some water that probably got into her mouth before making a teasing comeback.

"HAH! A smart one too! How cute~"

Midnight gets up, not giving a care about her soaked clothes and hair. I am also a little bit wet from the water bouncing off of her, but I refuse to let it distract me. While I have the time I solidify air and make a shield, I hold it in front of me and let a smile form on my face.

"Is that all you got Nemuri!"

"Oh, you're such a tease!"

I hope that Midnight doesn't have a clue of the properties solid air, if something with enough force hits it, such as her whip, she would have the perfect opportunity of gaining power against me and winning this fight.

"You got this Y/n! I believe in you!"

Izuku's voice reaches my ears, that's right, I'm not backing down!

"Good luck Midnight~"

I dash towards her, she holds her whip in one hand, ready to strike, I launch myself above her and move my shield beneath me at the last second, Midnight's eyes widen and tries to put her arms above her to block but is a milosecond too late.

"Air Drive!"

I use air pressure to push my shield downwards towards midnight. I jump off of the shield once it's pushed downwards and look behind me to see Mindight on the floor, her fragrance still emitting but not as rapidly.

"Yo-you naughty girl~ naughty girls get punished!"

I roll my eyes and watch as Midnight gets up slowly, she places her hand on her hip but removes it a second later. Not showing any pain.

"I'm not playing anymore, you naughty girl!"

"Don't call me that! It's gross!"