31

Y/N MONOMA POV

I glimpse around me and see everyone staring at us.

I really hope they didn't see Rex.

"Hey Y/n over here!"

I turn my head to the direction of the voice and see Mina Ashido, waving her hand back and forth.

I guess with all the sudden attention brought to me of course she would see me. I wave back at her and everyone else seems to go back to their normal lunchtime routine. I look back at my table some of them still in shock and Iida still looking at me disappointed.  I bow down to Iida, trying to make a sincere apology.

"I apologize for being selfish and rude to those around me. Although my snake would never bring harm to those around him. I'm going to keep him, but I'm sorry if a snake with the attitude of a sweetheart hurts your perception of UA.

if it does, well then sucks to be you."

I wave goodbye to those at Izuku's table with Izuku looking worried for no exact reason, and Iida dumbfounded with the rest looking a little bit confused on what had just happened. I look ahead of me and quicken my pace, before I'm able to reach Bakugo's table Mina jumps out of her seat and gives me a hug.

"Ow! Please be a little more gentler!" I squeal, feeling uncomfortable at how tight she is holding me.

"Haha! My bad!" She innocently excuses. She grabs my hand and drags me to the seat next to her. Which coincidentally has the electric boy from earlier next to it as well... what was his name?

Denki Kaminari.

"Hi baby! hows my little sunshine doing?" he coos as he wraps his arm around my shoulder protectively.

"WHAT?" the entire table shouts. I blush and gently remove Denki's arm off of my shoulder.

"We're not dating. We havent even gone on a date-"

"yet!" Denki interrupts. I hear Mina take a deep breath next to me.

"oh thank god. I mean it wouldnt be a bad thing... its just. uh..."

"awkward! to have a couple in a friend group you know?" Sero finishes Mina's sentence.

I shrug. "That makes sense."

I look over at Bakugo, he's sitting across from me and nothing seems to be much different about him. He's just angry as usual. except he seems to be really zoned out.

what he did yesterday wasnt cool...

i wonder what he was thinking.

was it a prank?

did he want to see me?

in simple terms he broke into my house to give me a hug, and act like he was invited.

what the fuck was up with his hands too?

they were all bruised up and swear i saw some dried blood.

is he okay?

"Hey dumbass! the bell just rang. get up!"

i feel my arm get tugged, making me nearly fall back until i feel my back meet a familiar chest.

"hey bakubitch."

I hear him sigh behind me as I get up from my table, i dust off my skirt to get rid of crumbs that i wouldnt be suprised if Denki got on me by accident. I must've been zoned out as well that i didn't notice he got up.

maybe im a blind bitch.

not sure.

"stupid. lets go to homeroom before your dumbass gets us late."

i raise an eyebrow at him.

"how did you know-"

"CAUSE EVERYONE HAS HOMEROOM AFTER LUNCH DUMBASS!"  he shouts, saliva spewing out of his mouth after every word.

"jesus christ stop spraying me with your mouth juice!" I yelp as I wipe my face. i look around and see most of the cafeteria is empty, a few students are just leaving but i don't see anyone familiar.

"aw thats cute. you waited just for me." I tease, mischievously smirking.

Bakugo growls and grabs my wrist, he pulls me roughly, making me land on my ass on the floor.

"Ow! hey! stop that!" i yelp as i try to get back situated on my feet, but thats kind of hard when you're still in motion. My yelps of pain fall onto deaf ears as Bakugo continues dragging me through the hallway. Which earns me some concerning looks by a few sophomores and juniors. 

god this is embarrassing.