02

After getting everything situated for Rex in my apartment, The phone in my pocket rings once again, disrupting my YouTube binge session. I transfer the call to my computer and press the answer button. I sit down in my chair and Immediately I see my disappointed mothers face.

" hi mom "

She stays silent before I know it a loaf of bread hits the back of my head. Nearly making me crash into my computer screen.

with her not knowing what i have or havent touched lately, she mustve been scanning the room heavily for something to chuck at me. Because if she did know id be hit with gluten the second a syllable came out of my mouth.

"Ah! Mom! I get you're mad at me but did you have to throw a big thing of gluten at me?!"

She huffs angrily, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms. Doing her signature "I'm pissed off at you" look.

"You got expelled Y/n. Because of a snake!"

"A very good snake. He is a gentleman."

Suddenly, as if on command. Rex slithers in my computer and settles himself on top of it. Swinging his tail back and forth on the inside camera as if he is trying to say hi.

my mom is not amused from this gesture.

"You're coming to Tokyo to enroll in UA. You're on thin ice young lady."

"Mom! It was a little accident. It's not my fault my teacher was stingy."

Suddenly a couch cushion is thrown to the back of my head, making me groan and rub my head in agony.

"That teacher was doing their job!"

"Not a very good one, god that cushion hurt! Curse your damn quirk..."

the cushion pillow is raised in the air only to be swung back to me again, this time hitting me in the side, making me tilt and fall off of my gaming chair.

"Sorry sweetie. Anyways, your big brother is trying to get you a recommendation from your father. So you can actually enroll."

"Why can't I just stay here, and go to school somewhere else."

"To stay in the United States?! What about your family?"

"Strongpoint."

"Get off the floor Y/n. Let me see your pretty face!"

I groan in annoyance. I sit up and slowly climb myself up the chair. Looking back at my mother who is now looking like the nicest creature on earth. It's a common thing she does. One moment she is upset the next, she is kind and sympathetic.

"The US has some good stuff though. Like fake cheese, and grape flavored skittles. however in the states we decide to call things from their color rather than flavoring."

"...I'm ordering you a ticket to Tokyo. Pack your things because you will be going to the airport tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye mom, tell dad I love him."

"What about me?"

"Love you too."

"Aw! That's my little girl! Love you too."

I end the call and Rex starts hissing at me. I sigh.

"Relax buddy. I'll make sure you get luxury treatment when we travel."

He hisses once again. This time even louder and more mean.

"What is your big deal? Tokyo isn't thaaat bad. You have to worry about my mom."

Rex hisses and slithers over to my hand that is still lying on the mousepad. I gently pick him up and set him in his new spacious cage. It's a shame that after settling in all his new equipment, I'm gonna have to be putting it all away...

I can use my quirk though.

"nonono, it's risky. No risky when it comes to your pride possessions Y/n..." I tell myself, anxiously tapping my foot on the floor.

"Fuck it."

I use my quirk and create a cloud. I grab all of my decorations and pictures and some snacks and toss them into the cloud. I unplug my computer and make a separate cloud to store it in. I put in my gaming chair in the same cloud my computer is in, along with my table. I continue the process and in a few minutes my room has 4 clouds in it. My bed, and the stuff that came with the apartment, such as the refrigerator and countertops, and of course Rex and his materials to survive.

I plop down on my bed, or cloud.
.... bed on the cloud,
and take my phone out to message poppy. I don't want to think about all the tears I'll see if I FaceTime poppy after I already leave.

Airhead = Y/n
Poppyseed = Poppy

Airhead - hey wan go arcade

Poppyseed - I will never understand why you text like that. We are banned from arcade, remember? You broke the whack a mole machine and shouted at how they looked like p*nis

Airhead- why did you censor yourself, what about the other arcad?

Poppyseed- you rlly like arcades. I'm down.

Airhead - yay, pick you up in ten

Poppyseed - lol ok

Airhead - it's not a date

Poppyseed - ... i know. I like girls.

Airhead - I'm a girl

Poppyseed - my bad

Airhead - >::///

Poppyseed - <3

Airhead - < / 3

Poppyseed - :(

Airhead - OK STOP FLIRTING YOU GOOF. k I gotsa get ready

I turn off my phone and walk to Rex. I can't leave him here. Might as well take him. He can help me with ping pong or sum.

Update : we got kicked out from the second nearest arcade.

Word Count: 871

If there are any errors in the writing please tell me! If you have any ideas for scenarios also tell me that too! I can get writer's block often so I'd appreciate it a lot.

(I'm trying not to make poppy a big character in the story lolol. She isn't i swear )