29

MINA ASHIDO POV

Where is she ?

where is she ?!

My leg starts bouncing uncontrollably as I take small glances around the cafeteria. I don't even feel like eating my food without her here. I even made sure everyone at the table made room for her just in case she showed up. But it's been like 7 or 8 minutes!

I take another look and I see Todoroki up from his seat with a tray of Soba in his hands , he comes from a direction that wasn't from the lunch line. Could he have maybe seen Y/n?

"Hey Todoroki-kun!"

Everyone at the table and Todoroki look at me. Todoroki walks up to me slowly with his tray in his hands.

"What."

"Have you seen Y/n anywhere perhaps?"

Todoroki stays silent for a few seconds before nodding. My eyes go wide and I smile instantly.

"Where?!"

He shrugs.

How can he shrug when he saw her?!

"Did you see her in the cafeteria a little bit ago?"

"Yes."

"But you don't know where she is?"

He shakes his head.

"I never said I didn't know where she went. I just choose not to tell you. Now can I enjoy my meal without getting distracted?"

I pout and nod. He walks away contently.

I turn back to my lunch table and set my head on my table, feeling no desire to eat.

"What was that all about?"

Asks Kirishima, taking a forkful of ramen in his mouth.

I whine.

"He didn't tell me where Y/n is. I want her here with us >:,("

Kirishima,Sero, and Denki laugh. But their series of laughter is broken when we all hear a faint snap.

We look at the direction of the noise and see Bakugo, with half a spoon in his hand as he probable snapped it in half.

"Idiots, go find her if you want her here! It's not that fucking hard!"

I roll my eyes.

"I don't want to seem desperate, what if she catches me looking for her."

TODOROKI SHOTO POV

I set my tray down on the lunch table, and sit down in between Tenya Iida and Ochaco Uraraka.

"Todoroki, we wanted you to ask her to sit with us..."

Whines Midoriya. I shrug in response.

"No, you told me to go over there. I wouldn't have went until I saw that she had Soba."

I hear Izuku slam his head on the table.

"Mina has asked me about where Y/n was as well. Somewhat odd don't you think?" I mention, eating some of my food. At the corner of my eye I see Midoriya sit up straight.

"Why would she ask about her... they barely know eachother?"

Iida points his finger, wait no. his entire open hand to Midoriya.

"It is normal for students to meet new friends Midoriya! I would support Mina's actions so that Y/n could get more familiarized with the school and the students."

Midoriya looks down at his food, ashamed.

"I suppose you're right."

"Midoriya, if you want her to sit here so bad why don't you go up and ask her?" Mentions Uraraka. Making a very valid point.

Midoriya shudders.

"Her brother is scary..."