03

With my snail plushie that poppy won for me in my hand, I board the plane. Taking cautious steps so that i don't get yelled at by a middle-aged Karen.

I tremble at the sudden feeling of Rex going around in circles on my wrist. My oversized jackets are key to not getting in trouble. Except for the school incident. I walk to my specific seat and sit down.

It's a window seat, and it's situated in the first-class section. A few seconds later , I notice someone sitting down right next to me. Jeez, forgot about others being on the flight... I look over and see someone with black spiky hair and piercing blue eyes.
As i gaze at the mysterious man next to me, he takes out his phone and starts messaging someone. I take a glimpse and see him messaging someone named Shigaraki. I look into the window to stop violating this strangers privacy. Suddenly he lowly chuckles. Making me terrified yet highly intrigued.

"You got bored of admiring me? What a shame."

I look back at the mystery guy, who is staring deeply into my soul.

"keep your dick in your pants dude."

"Keep your dirty thoughts in your head."

"I wasn't-...fine. I'm Y/n."

"I'm Dabi."

"...what's your real name?"

"You don't need to know. Maybe if we meet again I'll tell you all you need to know."

"Hmph. You're annoying."

"And you're hot."

"Wish I could say the same."

The stranger lets out a low laugh. Then smirks back at me. He reminds me of someone I saw in the news. My mom loves sending me important clips of the news broadcast she watches. Suddenly I feel Rex slithering out of his spot and onto the outside of my jacket. Before I can grab him and put him somewhere, he zooms to Dabi and immediately bites his lower arm. I stay still, shaking tremendously as Dabi raises his arm to look at him better.

... why is he so calm!

Then I notice something peeling off. It's like some sort of thick latex. Rex falls off onto the armrest with a piece of the man's "skin". We both sit in silence as I look back and see purple burn scars hidden under the man's disguise.

"...I won't tell if you don't tell." He speaks up, putting his hand over the spot Rex ripped off. Rex lets go of the man and climbs on my lap, swirling into a circle and vibing.

"Sure. Uh, first off. What the fuck."

The man dryly chuckles.

"That bastard of a snake you got ruined my disguise. I can't be noticed by the staff or I'll be thrown to jail. Then the lea-...friends will have to pay for bail."

I shift in my seat and transfer all the information I've just received into my brain.

"you're a criminal?"

"something like that."

I shift in my seat a little more before taking out my phone and switching to the camera app. Before Dabi can process what I'm doing I move closer to him and take a selfie. Smiling at the camera while Dabi is shocked.

"What was that for?"

"First selfie with a criminal."

"...what the fuck."

"Don't swear near my snake."

"But-"

"No buts."

Dabi scoffs and grabs my phone. He tilts the phone to get the both of us in the photo. I put up a peace sign and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. He finally presses the photo button and hands the phone back to me.

"If you're gonna take a photo, make it a good one."

"Noted."

I move back into my seat and decide to spend the rest of my trip watching Netflix. In the middle of my Disney movie the guy next to me taps my shoulder. I take out my earbuds and guide my attention to him.

"If anyone asks. I went to the bathroom and never came back ok?"

I stare blankly at the guy for a few seconds.

"k."

He grins at me and before I know it some kind of purple mist appears around him.

"See you around hot stuff."

"I hope not. Especially after that nickname."

"Haha, you're no fun."

a portal appears and the man named Dabi is gone. The portal closes and the guy's smirk is left inside my head. It was a pretty nice smirk honestly.

10/10 might try again?

Word Count: 774

If there are any errors in the writing please tell me! If you have any ideas for scenarios also tell me that too! I can get writer's block often so I'd appreciate it a lot.