17

I swing my legs back and forth as I take my last bite of spaghetti. Smiling at the delicious taste left on my tongue.

"Oh no...we don't have any more vegetable oil..." my mom whines. Closing the cupboard in the kitchen and continuing to wash the dishes.

I grab my bowl and step up from my chair, walking to my mom and setting my bowl in the sink.

"Oh well, too ba-"

"Mrs Monoma, it's okay with me if I get some vegetable oil at the store."

I turn around and glare over at Izuku. Who then notices what he did and mouths "sorry". My mom turns around rapidly, her shoulder hitting mine harshly.

"Ow!"

"Oh that's so sweet of you Izuku!"

I rub my shoulder in pain and pout. Knowing the words that are about to come next.

"Y/n, do me a favor and accompany Izuku to the store."

FRICK!

I mentally scream inside my head as I obediently nod.

"Oh, great. Should we go now?"

"Yes please!"

I sigh as I walk over to the front door. Izuku gets out of his chair and follows right behind me as I open it. Now I have to go back to where I went with Katsu earlier. Izuku and I conversate regularly on the way, specifically about Izuku informing me on the upcoming heroes and their weaknesses since that's what he loves to research and takes notes on. It's almost a one sided conversation but I don't think Izuku really minds.

"Oh! The convenience store is right here!"

Izuku grabs ahold of my arm and annoyingly tugs me to the store around the corner. The doors automatically open and Izuku continues to tug me at a specific cooking appliance aisle. I pull my arm out of his grip and look around some more. My attention is grabbed once I see a girl with pink skin and yellow antennas. Her eyes don't seem to be normal, but I can't get a good view from the side.

holy shit she kinda cute 👀

"Hey Izuku, is there anyone that has a mutation quirk like hers?"

"Huh?"

I feel Izuku put his arm around my shoulder gently, it's obvious he is trying to seem normal while doing it but it really doesn't help when his arm is shaking like crazy.

"Hey! Mina!"

Huh? Mina?

The pink skinned girl now known as Mina turns around and gives a bright smile to both of us.

Her eyes are gorgeous...

"Oh hey Midoriya. Who is this girl? You got a girlfriend or something?"

Oh wow, what gave it away? The visibly nervous arm wrapped around my shoulder. Yezziiiirrr. Izuku removes his arm from my shoulder and puts it tightly against his side. Avoiding any more clue that we may be seen as a couple.

"No! It's a o-old friend"

Mina's smile seems to widen. She takes a few steps closer and keeps a somewhat normal distance from me.

"Oh sick! Hi, I'm Mina Ashido! Nice to meet you!"

The girl holds her hand out. I shake it back gladly. Although her skin is a entirely different color, it feels just as soft as everyone else's.

"Y/n L/n. I mean this in the best way, you look unique. I am honestly kinda intrigued."

The girl pauses for a second, her mouth agape and her eyes wide.

Mina Ashido POV

"I am honestly kinda intrigued."

Intrigued.

Intrigued.

... she thinks... my appearance is intriguing.

"FUCK OFF RACCOON EYES!"

"Who knew aliens would be so ugly!?"

"Your eyes are so freaky."

"Kinda intrigued"

...

I'm... intriguing. To her. To Y/n. Not anyone else. But... to Y/n?
______

"Wow thanks! You're very pretty hehe!"

The girl smirks and lets go of my hand.

"Do you mind, if I give you my number?"

My mind bursts.

"Oh, that sounded off. I meant that it seems that you go to UA. Since Izuku knows you. I'd love to have some new friends!"

Oh. Ok.

"Yeah sure! Aren't you the observant type~ "

I reach into my back pocket and insert the password. I quickly tap on my contacts and press the plus sign before handing it over to Y/n.

"Mina, what are you d-doing here?"

I look back at Izuku. I forgot he was here.

"Getting some pancake mix. I also needed one of those spatulas to flip it. Hence the reason why I am here~"

The girl chuckles before handing my phone back to me.

☁️ Y/n ☁️

Having her name. In my phone makes me feel enlightened for a quick second.

What is your purpose Y/n?

[ dudusgdvd my productive levels went zOooM ! I came up with a pretty okay story idea eee I can't wait to write it down lolol ]