27

Y/N L/N POV

My classes go by fine, I sat next to Monoma's friend, Kendo for two of them and I sat next to the same purple haired girl with ear jacks as ears for my world history class. The class that I'm currently in as the teacher talks about good morals. Sometimes in between classes I sneak Rex a bug I find under some lockers.

"And most importantly of all. Treat others with kindness and they will return the favor."

I nudge the girl next to me.

"I wish he would tell that to Bakugo instead of us."

The girl looks at me and chuckles, putting her hand lightly over her mouth.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro. You're Y/n L/n right?"

I put my elbow on my desk and hold my head in my hands.

"Yeah, The new student in your class. The one who sits next to you."

Jiro's face contorts, almost as if she had just remembered something.

"Oh sorry, I had some things to think about in the morning so I wasn't paying attention."

She gives me a sorrow smile. The bell suddenly rings throughout the school, signaling that it is lunch time. The break I have been waiting for all day. I get up from my seat but my forearm is grabbed by Jiro unexpectedly.

"Y/n. What did that note Denki gave you say?"

I look at Jiro with a puzzled expression.

"he asked if I wanted to-"

"Hey Y/n! Hurry up and get over here!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

I look at the doorframe to find Neito lying against it. Tapping his foot impatiently. I stick my tongue out at him and smile at Jiro.

"See you later."

Jiro nods and I jog over to Neito. Tackling him in a hug. I feel Rex slithering around in my blazer sleeve uncomfortably, whoops.

"I hate UA... the classes are too hard." I whine, pulling Neito down to face me. He rolls his eyes and pushes me off of him.

"You didn't even do the main classes yet..."

I raise a eyebrow curiously.

"How did you-"

"You dropped your schedule when I walked you to world history."

I nod and look around, seeing everyone walking to a specific place. Most likely the cafeteria.

"Neito...can I eat lunch with you?"

I ask. Giving him puppy eyes and doing 👉👈.

He rolls his eyes.

"Stop doing that. If you have nowhere else to go then sure."

I get up on my tippy toes and give him a tight hug. He pushes me off and scoffs.

"Don't do that in public. I have a reputation to uphold."

I roll my eyes and point to the direction everyone else is walking.

"Okay stingy hoe, is that the direction to the cafeteria?"

"Yeah."

"Can you give me a piggy back ride ?"

Neito glares at me before taking a deep breath.

"Fine whatever."

I smile and jump onto him. Wrapping my legs around him and holding onto his shoulders tightly. He constantly carried me when we were little, he was always the more physically fit one.

But atleast I had a better attitude ^^

Neito carries me over to the cafeteria, an abundance of smells reach my nose, making me want to barf yet eat a buffet at the same time.

"Get off. Go get your lunch and meet me at the table over there."

I jump off of Neito and see him pointing to a random table with the same orange haired girl and a few others sitting there. I shrug and walk over to the lunch line. I get my tray. My eyes widen when I see lunch rush put soba on my plate.

What kind of rich kid bullshit-