18

I sit next to Izuku on the cloud I had made. I lay down next to him, finding the roof to be very interesting for some reason. My mom had went up to her room to take a nap, and my dad had walked past us, ready to start his hero shift once again after taking his little break, which was used to bring Izuku and I to UA.

"Your mom is so cool... how does she heal me so fast?"

Out of the corner of my eye I can already see Izuku with his hero textbook in hand.

Whatinthefuck

How did he get that...

"I dont know. She just has the ability to manipulate others body, disregarding their physical aspects. For you she probably just amplified and speed up the human body's natural healing process."

Izuku hums as he writes down everything I was saying word for word.

"And that means she can manipulate the brain too?"

"Yeah. It's very limited though. She can control parts like the Medulla, Cerebrum, Pons, Pariental Lobe, Occipital lobe , and A few more. She could be very dangerous if she had felt like it. But luckily she uses her quirk for good. Then for some godforsaken reason she is kinda able to levitate some stuff?? I don't really know how that works out but it looks pretty cool."

Izuku continues writing down what I said in his notebook. I hear footsteps trailing down the stairs, the only person in this house who isn't asleep or gone is Neito.

"Hey there pissy pants. You done with your temper?"

"Shut up. Also your phone was buzzing like crazy."

I look up and my phone is flying towards me, once it is inches away from my face, I create a cloud instantly, the phone pushes through the outer surface and falls inside of it. Almost like a jello.

"Give me a warning before you chuck it at me dipshit!" I shout.

Neito shrugs.

"Was that just an excuse to go into my room?"

"Yeah, kinda weird how you have a shrine dedicated to that green haired idiot."

Izuku yelps in suprise.

"You liar!" I bark. Neito chuckles.

"Yeah your right. I'd beat you up if you had a shrine dedicated to such a scumbag. Also, please get rid of your cloud. It's blocking the front door entrance."

Neito sets his dishes in the kitchen and walks back upstairs. Highly likely that he is going to his room to play videogames or study. I hear my phone vibrate furiously in the cloud I had just made. Without warning I dissipate the cloud Izuku and I were sitting on. Izuku falls to the floor with a small yelp as I jump onto the living room couch. I pull my phone out of the cloud and check the messages that were sent to me.

19 Missed Messages from... boom boy 💥

1 Hour Ago

boom boy 💥 - what the fuck!

boom boy 💥 - do you think you can ignore me?!

boom boy 💥 - This is how you repay me for the eight years missed?!!

boom boy 💥 - fuck you!

boom boy 💥 - I don't need you!

52 Minutes Ago

boom boy 💥 - Why HAVENT you responded!

boom boy 💥 - I won't wait for you!

boom boy 💥 - Message me back!!

boom boy 💥 - I'm going to Kill Izuku!

boom boy 💥 - and you next!

47 Minutes Ago

boom boy 💥 - I DIDNT mean that.

boom boy 💥 - I wouldn't hurt you dumbass.

boom boy 💥 - message me back

boom boy 💥 - now

06 Minutes Ago

boom boy 💥 - Call me back.

boom boy 💥 - I miss you.

02 Minutes Ago

boom boy 💥 - I dont* miss you.

boom boy 💥 - I don't miss you

now

airhead ☁️ - ur lucky I love you

boom boy 💥 - call me

airhead ☁️ - wow ur fast

boom boy 💥 - call me now!

airhead ☁️ - maybe l8r

boom boy 💥 - NOW

airhead ☁️ - service disconnected ! whoops! guess I'll have to call you later !

I roll my eyes as I check out my other messages.

Kirishima 🦈 - Hi! It's Kirishima! Is this Y/n?

Y/n ☁️ - Hey Kirishima! Ya it's Y/n lol

I check out another message from an unknown number. Hopefully from Mina. It wouldn't hurt to check it out while waiting for Kirishima's response.

???- hi! is this y/n l/n?

!!! - hihihi is this mina?

Almost immediately the person messages me back. Making me kinda startled.

???- omg ya ! Hiii!! Wyd??

!!! name changed to Y/n 🌈
??? Name changed to Mina 🏳️‍🌈

Y/n 🌈 - I'm hanging out with Izuku, he broke his bone earlier but now we're just chilling lolol

Mina 🏳️‍🌈 - oof, you didn't answer my question earlier, do you go to UA?

Y/n 🌈 - Now I do! got accepted to class 1-A earlier today lol!

Mina 🏳️‍🌈 -  omg rlly! I'm in that class !!!

Y/n 🌈 - thats awesome !!

Mina 🏳️‍🌈 - oop, my frien denki is calling me rn, ttyl Y/n!!

Y/n 🌈 - byee!!

「hehe I had to add a little sprinkle
of gay my bad lol 」