「Mitsuki Bakugo」

Bakugo opens the door, he pulls me inside and shuts it, making the paintings and decorations around us shake and nearly fall.

"BAKUGO ! DONT SLAM THE DOORS !"

My happiness peaks once I hear Mitsuki's voice.

"Honey, please calm down."

A smile creeps onto my face as I hear Masuru's voice follow along Mitsuki's.

"SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG!"

I elbow Bakugo's side and look around the house. Close to nothing has changed. It's so homey.

"Helloooo?"

Right as my voice echoes through the room, I hear rapid footsteps. Someone is sprinting towards my direction.

"Y/n !"

I turn around and see Mitsuki, absolutely shocked to see me after a long time.

"Hi~"

Mitsuki chuckles and gives me a hug, swirling me in circles as she raises me slightly off of my feet. I hug her back tightly and dig my head onto her shoulder. She smells vaguely of ash and sugar.

"Y/n? Y/n is here?"

I raise my head from Mitsuki's shoulder and see Masuru, adjusting his glasses to make sure he isn't seeing a ghost.  I wave at him and he waves back. He walks towards me with Mitsuki still tightly holding onto me and ruffles my hair. It feels so nice being reunited with my fourth family. Izuku's family is a third, although the Bakugo's are close to surpassing them. I feel Mitsuki let go of me and she puts both of her hands on my face, looking deeply into my eyes.

"You're so adorable ! It's so hard to believe you used to hangout with my reckless son!"

"HEY!"

"SHUT UP!"

I chuckle at Mitsuki and Bakugo bickering and move Mitsuki's hands off of my face.

"You don't look a day over twenty Mitsuki."

Mitsuki coos and chuckles, acting like a bashful high schooler.

"How sweet of you to say that~"

I hear Bakugo scoff as he grabs my arm forcefully and drags me up the stairs into his room, ignoring Mitsuki's calls for him to come back. Bakugo opens his bedroom door and practically pushes me into his room before shutting his door.

"Wow, aren't you pushy?"

"Shut up dumbass."

I roll my eyes and jump onto his bed, it's so big compared to me. I find it funny how Bakugo still has a few all might posters and merchandise scattered around his room.

"Your room is not that different from when you were a kid."

Bakugo sits in the edge of his bed and glares at me.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Just stating facts. I think it's cute."

Bakugo mumbles something under his breath that I can't comprehend. I lay my head back on his pillows, i feel so at ease. It's different than being at home, I cant tell if it's a better type of ease or worse.

"Why didn't you come back? Why the fuck are you not happy that you can see me?"

I shift in Bakugo's bed and look at him right in the eyes.

"I missed you so much Bakugo. I can't comprehend it in words or any simple actions. I'm here now. Isn't that what matters?"

Bakugo sighs and falls back onto his bed next to my legs, Clearly stressed.

"You don't fucking act like it."

I roll my eyes and put my hands behind my head. Staring at the ceiling.

"You and Izuku were the highlight of my childhood. I love you both so much. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Bakugo scoffs, muttering something about Izuku and him being useless. I stay silent, not wanting to make him more upset.

"Whatever."

"Okay. I'm happy to be back Katsu. I mean it."

"I'm glad you're back. Dumbass."

Word Count: 653

If there are any errors in the writing please tell me! If you have any ideas for scenarios also tell me that too! I can get writer's block often so I'd appreciate it a lot.