07

"Dad got me a recommendation ya da yadayada and aizawa is my teacher. Got it!"

My mom pinches the bridge of her nose in frustration.

"You are not taking this seriously Y/n. It's a top hero school. You are only used to being a commoner going to a commoner school. Now you are no longer a commoner going to a non commoner school with the top heroes. It's dangerous and you need to be careful!"

"Danger? Like the sound of that!"

I smirk as I crack my knuckles, trying to look badass and make my mom more frustrated. I look to the side and see Neito posting something on his Instagram. I look closer and see it is a photo of him and I when we were younger with the caption
"dumb frick is home ☆". Cute. But rude. oK.

"Y/n! You don't understand! The Villains in Tokyo haven't faltered and they only grow and grow and don't give up! You need to take this seriously so that you don't ge-"

"So I don't get hurt. Got it. I know how to take care of myself mom."

"But they are not quirkless. You and I both know that they are-"

"Evil with powerful quirks and no mercy and justice. They are not all bad."

Everyone except for Neito gasps. Shit.

"What do you mean they are not all that bad! How do you kno-"

Before my mom can talk any more I hear very aggressive knocking on our front door. Hm... I look at Neito in my peripheral vision and see him smirking. My mom huffs in pure enragement. What a lovely decoy! I jump out of my seat and sprint to the door, eager to pause this conversation, even for a few minutes. I pull the door open rapidly to see a very tall guy with a smile expression on his face. He has spiky hair that somewhat reminds me of Dabi and some very pretty red eyes. He looks familiar.

"Hi, can I help you?"

His face turns dumbfounded instantly. He sets his hands in his pockets and starts looking at me like I'm a ancient statue in Rome. The nerve of this guy! Walking to my doorstep and not even introducing himself !

"Hello?? Who are you!"

I feel a hand tug me back and wrap their arm protectively around my shoulder. That's when I know it's my dad. He clears his throat before speaking up.

"Bakugo! I'm guessing you wanted to say hi to my daughter hmmm?"

I scrunch my face up in confusion. Bakugo... sounds very familiar.

"...my mom saw Monoma's post and wanted me to see if it was real. I don't want to say hi to this idiot!"

I scoff.

"Me? Look at yourself buddy. You don't have the right to call me an idiot when you can't even style your hair in a presentable way!"

I hear Neito chuckle behind me. His hand suddenly placed on top of my head and messing up my hair slightly before including himself into this weird conversation .

"Mitsuki doesn't follow me. She doesn't even has Instagram doesn't she, you lying Class 1-A scum."

Hm? Class 1-A?

"She was looking through my phone damn it!"

My dad tenses up and holds me closer to him.

"What sinful things must you have on that phone in order for her to check it for you! You must have bad intentions for my daughter don't you Bakugo!"

I chuckle. I see what's going on here. Protective dad mode is activated. I hear Neito walk away. Refusing to pay any more attention to this Bakugo guy.

"You two might of had a lovely blossoming friendship a while ago, but you're older! I know what men can do!"

Hm? Friend? This bozo? When?

* Flashback *

"Dummy! You have to push with your legs. Paying attention to only your arms is idiotic and not a good skill! That's what my mom taught me!"

The blonde scoffed as he pushed the girl on the swings more efficiently with her advice. The girl giggles as she reaches extreme heights. Many children would be petrified and start bawling their eyes out then and there. But Y/n wasn't afraid. She adored the rush, risks were something she incorporated in her everyday life and loved causing them. Many would call it idiotic, stupid, suicidal. But in Y/n's mind it was a simple answer.

She is fun.

"Haha! I told you Katsu!"

The girl continued squealing in joy as she continued going higher and higher. Katsuki Bakugo couldn't get enough of her laughs. He would have pushed her on the swings for eternity if he could.

"Hah, it's not my legs doing all the work! I'm just really strong!"

"Haha! Whatever you say katsu~"

Bakugo continued pushing Y/n on the swings a little longer. He was so happy to spend time with Y/n.

"Kaachan! Y/n! Hi!"

* Flashback over *

"Katsu?"

The stubborn boy looks back at the girl and smirks.

"That's me, dumbass."

The girl squeals as she somehow escapes her fathers protective grip and jumps up to give Katsuki a huge hug. Katsuki holds back onto her tightly as he unknowingly endures the girls fathers murderous glare. The two haven't seen each other in close to 7 or 8 years.

Something that Y/n hasn't exactly forgiven her family for yet.