37

Bakugos POV

I laugh as I see Y/n passed out nearly 13 feet away from me. All the other extras stop what they were doing and look in her direction. Denkis voice is the first i hear.
"Hey bakugo what the hell?!"

I roll my eyes as more worries murmurs spread.

"are they okay?"
"bakugo is fucking mental."
"do we need recovery girl?"
"Is aizawa just staring?"

Wow Y/n. We really did a show for them didnt we?

To my dismay I see that Y/n has no bruises. Not even... no scratches?

I walk closer to her and grab her arm before lifting her up.

shes not actually badly hurt is she?

No, no way?

her eyes open, her eyebrows squinted angrily as the color of her eyes are drained to a stormy grey.

"BAKUGO YOU BITCH!"

I flinch as Y/n punches me in the nose . I drop her and hold my nose in pain.

WHAT THE FUCK?

"You idiot! You could've killed me! If i didnt make a air barrier for myself I couldve gotten seriously injured you asshole! I dont even have my hero suit yet! If I didnt have any restraint I would send you underground right now!"

Y/n keeps on cussing me out as the other students shrug and continue their duels, their attention getting stolen every time Y/n comes up with a unique cuss word.

I pull my hand away from my nose and see a thick stream of blood flowing out slowly. It hurts so bad. I look up at Y/n and see her finally finishing her little rant. Y/n takes a deep breath and stares me in the eyes angrily. Her eyes back to their normal hue.

"Lets get you to the nurses office before you do anything stupid."

I smirk.

What a smart girl.

She's gonna be a better sparring partner then Kiri thats for sure.

Aizawas POV

I let out a deep breath as I see Y/n is alive and well.

Half of me wanted to punch the living daylights out of Bakugo for being so reckless.

I knew my little Y/n would be smart.

I let out a small laugh as I see Bakugo's nose bleeding. If all the future spars will be as interesting as that one. I think spectating Y/n wont be the worst. Maybe a little enjoyable.

"I wonder how she are going to influence her classmates." I mumble to myself. That is before i see one of Mineta's grape looking hair balls fly my direction. I grab it and widen my eyes.

why is it so fucking sticky.

"Watch it next time Mineta."

I struggle with getting the dumb ball off my hand for the remainder of training...