34

Tamaki POV

I take deep breaths as I continue listening to Y/n talk. They must be stressed to the point where they need someone to vent to, whether it be a upperclassman they never met. Maybe she knows me as part of the Big Three.

Maybe she doesn't.  But regardless listening to her talk is better then returning back to class. The thought of all the stares id get when entering the room is enough to make me tremble. I take a glance at Y/n as she flings her hands from side to side and being so passionate about Mr Aizawa not including her with the class.

"The stupid thing is that he says all this stuff about caring about me and how protective he is of me! But hey buddy your kinda messing up my mental health right about now!"

Y/n sighs and pushes the palms of her hands to her eyes. I frown seeing the stress she's going through. I grab my phone from my back pocket and switch to my Spotify. I scramble through my backpack beside me and grab some earbuds. I look at Y/n and lightly remove her hand from her eyes. She looks at me confused.

"Wanna listen to...uhm. Sad music?"

Y/n stares at me blankly before smiling slightly. She grabs one of the earbuds and puts it in her ear. She tucks in her knees to her chest and looks at me. I smile and start my spotify playlist named "Sad music to become more sad ;)". I put the other earbud in my ear and rest my head against the wall behind me. Enjoying the company.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I bite my nails wondering where Y/n walked off too. Aizawa doesn't look happy and so many hero costumes are slightly damaged and especially covered in dust. Aizawa sighs.

"Get into partners and duel. I have important matters to deal with."

My eyes grow wide.

If Aizawa finds Y/n shes going to be in so much trouble...

If that is even possible.

Is she okay?

I wince as I feel something sting. I look down st my hand and see my finger bleeding from biting on it too hard.

wait.

"Mr.Aizawa! Can I go to Recovery girls office! I cant use my quirk as well now.."

Aizawa glares at me, his eyes flashing red.

"Get it over with."

I bow down and run into the building with Aizawa walking calmly inside as well.

Where would Y/n be..

She doesn't even know where anything is??
She could be anywhere.

I run through the halls like an idiot again and again. I stop in my paths as soon as I hear light weeping. I turn in the direction of the noise and dash as fast as I can.

Nonoo Y/n dont cr-

"Oh hey Izuku."

I watch as Y/n rubs one of the big threes back softly as they weep hopelessly. They glance at me and turn their head away from me.

"Is...Is he okay?"

Y/n shrugs and takes off a earbud.

"He's going through it right now. Anyways, whatcha doing here."

I look behind me and don't see any sign of Aizawa. 
"Aizawa is looking for you, I didnt want you getting in trouble..again."

Y/n smiles at me.

"This school is a fucking joke Izuku. Thanks for caring though."

( Im trying to get as many drafts as I can so i dont have to go through a multiple month long haitus, Sorry for not publishing for a while im just busy 🤠 )