09

"WaKe uP!"

"nghh, fuck off.."

I shuffle around in my bed, trying to become more comfortable and avoid getting up. I don't hear Neito leaving the room, making my anxiety levels go through the roof. I hear footsteps closer and closer, I turn around and open my eyes, before I can realize what's happening I see Neito collapsing into me on purpose, making my entire body feel like it's getting squished.

"HEY! GET OFF ME YOU FAT BITCH!" I shout, squirming as much as I can, although Neito is sprawled over my body, restraining me from using any body part above my ankles. I continue squirming and I get my right hand out from under him. I start pulling his hair and clawing at his back. Trying anything to escape under his fat butt. He chuckles and finally gets off of me, mischievously smirking.

"Now you're energized and ready to go huh?" He teases, walking out of the door before I can cuss him out. I step out of bed and put on my outfit for the day.

I notice my phone buzzing on my bed, meaning I got a text

I notice my phone buzzing on my bed, meaning I got a text. I jump onto my bed and pick it up, seeing a text from the boom boy~

boom boy 💥 - do you want to hang out

airhead ☁️ - ya sure. today?

boom boy 💥 - duh

airhead ☁️ - I think I'm free, I'll msg u if sum comes up. I gtg eat breakfast 😌

boom boy 💥 - k bye

airhead ☁️ - byeee~

I shut my phone off and set it into my back pocket. I feed Rex his breakfast and refill his water as I step outside of my room to see everyone already eating pancakes. My dad sees me and smiles.

"You have a meeting with all Might today. After you finish breakfast I'll drive you to UA."

I give him a thumbs up and grab one pancake, only to have my mom manipulate my actions and add two more. I sigh as I walk back to my seat and start pouring a unreasonable amount of syrup and eating.

"I doubt you'll get to stay into class 1-A for over a month. You're not ready for Class 1-B homework and training, so you won't stand a chance in the hero course."

I loook at Monoma who is smirking as he eats his pancakes.

"Hm, Class 1-A. Sounds like so much work... I don't want to be the center of attention."

My mom takes her and my dads plate and walks over to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"Well, you need to use your quirk to its full potential. Don't hold back alright?"

"Yup! We spent too long trying to figure your quirk out to have the training go to waste."

I kick my dad under the table and glare at him.

"Ow... sorry rookie. Do your best okay?"

"Try not to send the school into the sky."

I use my quirk to catapult my pancake into Monomas face. My lucky air pressure aim hit him directly in his face, refusing to fall off from the over abundance of sticky syrup. He takes the pancake off his face delicately and drops it onto his plate. He then glares at me with a sinister smirk.

"What are you doing step bro?" (BEHDGSJ I CANT)

"you're gonna regret that!"

He leaps out of his chair and clings onto me, making the both of us fall on the floor. I scream at the top of my lungs as my parents continue their routine, dad reading the newspaper and mom doing chores. Meanwhile I'm being nearly killed !

"Get off syrup monster !"

Neito overpowers me and pins my hands down to the floor with one hand, sits on my stomach and uses the other to wipe off a decent amount of syrup off his face.

"I will make you into a syrup monster now! Mwahaha!"

Neito smudges the syrup on his hand all over my face, making me squirm at the unwanted cold and sticky texture.

"AAAA !"

I scream, Neito chuckles at my poor begs of help and gets off my stomach, walking to the kitchen to wipe his face off. I scoff as I get up and dash to the upstairs bathroom, syrup feels so gross...

I rinse my face thoroughly and dry it off with a towel and walk back downstairs, seeing,

My fucking pancakes are gone.

Izuku is in my seat.

He ate my breakfast.

Eh I wasn't too hungry anyways.

"Hey Izuku!"

Izuku looks up at me with some pancake syrup at the edge of his lip and smiles, gulping the excess food in his mouth.

"Hi Y/n! I thought that you and I could catch up. I could introduce you to my friends and then maybe we can-"

"Y/n, isnt that so nice of Izuku to invite you to adjust yourself back to Musutafu!"

My mom gushes as she puts a hand on Izuku's shoulder. I skip the bottom few stairs and jump onto the floor, feeling like a little kid.

"Bakugo already asked me to hang out today. It's only fair I hang out with him right. Sorry Izuku."

"Oh, well that's okay maybe next ti-"

"No."

Izuku and I look at my mom, with a scary expression on her face and her hands holding onto eachother in front of her with her head tilted down.

"You will hang out with Izuku, he made the effort to show up-"

The doorbell rings. Neito walks out the kitchen and opens the door to reveal...

wow Bakugo. What a coincidence.

"Deku? What are you doing here?"

Izuku freezes and so does my mom. Having no words left to speak since all her excuses are gone.

"My mom doesn't like you. Nor does she want you to hang out with her daughter. Sorry." Neito blankly explains as he shuts the door on Bakugo rudely.

"Hey! That's not cool Neito!"

I walk to the door and Open it back open. Luckily Bakugo is only at the sidewalk rather than farther away.

"Hey Katsu~ wanna go on an adventure right now?"

Bakugo grins and nods his head. I chuckle and close the door gently and grab his arm, leading him into my childhood town.

Srry Izu :(

Word Count: 1077

If there are any errors in the writing please tell me! If you have any ideas for scenarios also tell me that too! I can get writer's block often so I'd appreciate it a lot.