08

My mom cracks her knuckles as she looks at the us with a serious look.

" 1- only hanging out twice a week if you want to hang out, no more.
2- if I hear that you two are a trouble duo, I will end this friendship without hesitation.
3- any romantic acts are forbidden!
4- you two will not be alone in Y/n's room. Neito will accompany you. "

"What! Neito hates Katsu! That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair. I'm protecting you from what may happen."

"I'm going to hang out with Katsu then."

My mom slams her hands onto the table, her face shows a sense of defeat but still showing that she is insanely enraged.

"It's 7!"

"I'm a big kid. I can handle it. Plus, I want to say hi to Mitsuki."

Bakugo tilts his head to look at me, confused.

"My old hag?!"

"Hmph, tell her I said hi."

My mom falls into her seat and refuses to look at us. I grin and grab Katsu's hand, pulling him with my outside of the house. Once he closes the door behind him I let go and look at him some more. He has gotten very handsome. Time flew so fast. The only reason the two of us haven't revolted sooner was because we were so little and clueless. Mitsuki was also terrified of getting sued from us, which would lead to her entire family going into debt.

"She told me you moved away so long ago. It's your first day back? After seven years?"

I freeze. Seven years. SEVEN YEARS?

"What."

"The old hag told me you got sent to a quirk training camp. That's what happened right?"

"No! No not at all! I stayed at home and trained with some Pro Heroes. I thought you were just scared so you never came over anymore."

"Pff! Me! The great Katsuki Bakugo?! Scared?! Don't make me laugh. The old hag refused to let me check if you were gone. She said that your parents were so busy, and that I'd be a nuisance."

"I wish you did. I'm sorry for this. Atleast it's nice to reconnect with an old friend."

"I guess. You're lucky to be my friend."

I laugh. I grab his hand and pull him with me. After a few minutes he recognizes the path we are taking.

"The park? What are you, five?"

"Shut up, doofus."

I let go of his hand and sprint to my favorite place in the entire park. The swings.

"Hey Katsu! Let me push you on the swings!"

"Are you stupid! I won't let a tiny wimp like you push me!"

"Fine! Push me then!"

I squeal as I sit down on the swing, eager to reach large heights and have adrenaline pumping through my veins.

I eagerly watch Katsu walk behind me. I notice him holding onto the chains instead of normally pushing my back. Is he really that scared of my mom?

"Doofus, push me the more accurate way pleasee, I wanna touch the sky!"

"I hope you fall."

"I hope you catch me Katsu~"

I feel his large hands push me gently. Then again, and again, and again. Adding more and more power with every push. It's nothing extraordinary, but it is exciting.

"Katsu, higher!"

"W-what! I don't...You're gonna fall!"

"Hah! I have clouds dumbass. Just do it!"

I suddenly feel katsu's hands on my back again, then just as I expect it. He pushes me with large force, making me go higher than the swing structure. The air feels so nice, everything is in slow motion, the way the water dew on the grass shines in the moonlight, the side view of my hair floating due to the force of Katsu's push, the way my fingers feel as the cold night air hits then, and the numbness from holding onto the chains so hard, and the green haired boy walking past, looking at how high I'm going.

Green haired boy?

Green haired boy !

"Green haired boy !" I shout, jumping off and making a cloud to break my fall.

"Y/n! What the hell are you-"

"Y/n? Kaachan?"

It's him! It's him!

"Izuku! Oh my god!" I squeal. I sprint over to him and tackle him in a hug. He drops whatever was in his hands and hugs me back.

"I-I haven't seen you in a while Y/n. But, don't you think you are... uHm..kind of close?"

I pinch Izuku's cheek and smirk before letting go and giving us distance.

"You haven't changed one bit. I bet you have a girlfriend already, you are extremely considerate. Who is the lucky gal?"

"Hahaha! Deku? A girlfriend?! That loser can't even speak to girls properly!"

I look back at Bakugo and then back at Izuku...Then back at Bakugo.

"Hm, I'm suprised. Katsu, do you have a girlfriend?"

He freezes and looks to the side, a slight blush forms on his cheek that I can tell he is trying very hard to try and hide it.

"I don't need a lame ass girl by my side, it's more work! I'm going to be the Number one Hero and nobody is getting in my way!" He shouts, refusing to look at Izuku and I.

"Aww, thats so cute! Izuku, you wanted to be just like All Might too right? Did your quirk finally give in?!"

"I-I um, yeah! It did! It has major drawbacks, but I'm still getting used to it! I got into UA so it's a start!"

Now that is interesting, those two are in UA. I know Katsu is in Class 1-A, but I haven't told him that.

"You're in UA too! Oh I'm so excited! I got recommended so I'll be going there soon... Katsu, you're in class 1-A, correct?"

He hums "yes" in response.

"Oh that's great! I'm in there as well!"

"y-y/n! You are?!" Stutters Izuku, clearly dumbfounded.

"Yup! Are you as well?"

"Yes! Oh that's great! I can introduce you to my friends and-"

Bakugo suddenly holds Midoriya by his shirt and hoists him upward, I freeze up at watch the scene unfold in front of me, Izuku doesnt look too scared atleast..

"I found her first deku! Don't make up stupid plans when you are not in the position to make them!" Bakugo snarls, giving Deku an aggressive glare in the process.

"Kaachan! It's Y/n's choice to what she wants to do! You are not in the position to make plans for her just because you found her!"

"Katsu, let Izuku go!"

Word Count: 1141

If there are any errors in the writing please tell me! If you have any ideas for scenarios also tell me that too! I can get writer's block often so I'd appreciate it a lot.