30

Y/N L/N POV

Most of my lunch was not distracted, I was talking with Neito's friends normally, getting to know their hobbies and get closer with them. At one point I had finished my food, so I had gotten up from my seat and walked to a nearby trash can located in the middle of the room. As I throw my trash away I feel someone tap my shoulder. Split haired boy?

I turn around and is delighted when I see the pistachio I know and love.

"Oh shit, hey Izu."

I smile at him and he nervously smiles back.

"H-hey. I thought I wasn't going to see you during lunch.."

I feel myself feeling extremely guilty that I practically abandoned my friend on my first day. In my defense I didn't want to affect his friend group too much. Izuku isn't very keen to change, so I don't want to make him uncomfortable...

"oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to talk or something..?"

Izuku nods and looks back. I follow where his eyes trail and see the split haired boy, Jiro and some other people. He looks back at me and his smile grows.

"Do you mind sitting with my friends? If you're not comfortable we can go to the school rooftop."

I shrug and look back at Neito, he is too occupied talking to his other friends to pay attention to me, so what's the harm?

"Yeah, sure."

Izuku's smile widens as he holds my hand and drags me to a specific table. Now I'm in between a  girl with wide, warm brown eyes and bobbed hair with baby bangs, who also has a really pink face? oh and also Izuku.

Suddenly I feel the tension around me rise, that is until a girl with a strange resemblance of a frog speaks up.

"Ribbit, hi L/n. You can call me Tsu."

I smile at her. Her little tongue poking out of her mouth is very cute for some reason.  I look over at the same split haired boy from before. Paying no mind to anyone or anything other than his... my soba. My forearm is grabbed gently, i look over to the person who grabbed it. A slight chubby brown haired girl.

"I'm Ochaco! Tell me about yourself Y/n!"

I feel Rex slithering through my sleeve, fuck fuck fuck fuck!

"Uh... um! I have a snake... his name is Rex. I like skateboarding and anime."

Ochaco for some reason refuses to let go of my arm. Making me nervous.

"A snake???" Tsu quivers.

Almost as if on command, I feel Rex slither our of my sleeve on the table. Making everyone scream in shock. They all jump out of their seats. Everybody but The split haired boy.

"YOU BROUGHT THE SN-" I rush over to Izuku and cover his mouth with my hands.

"Shut up!"

He stares at me. I let go of him and look back at Rex. He slithers across the table and looks back at me. I roll my eyes and grab a small piece of meat from Todoroki's soba and toss it towards Rex.

"Hey, that was mine."

I look back at the split haired boy and shrug.

"I'll owe you, don't worry about it."

The boy scowls at me before he continues eating his soba.

Rex eats the price of meat as a whole and slithers towards me, perfectly slithering into my school outfit sleeve.

"Y/n!! You know doing such things is purely prohibited! As class president I can't let such things slide!"

I look at the blue haired boy, his glasses glinting with a frown on his face.

He's class president...?