40

Y/n POV

I walk around the halls. looking under a few lockers wondering if Rex is there. But to my dismay I dont see any snake in sight. I try to retrace my steps but the sound of a bell ringing ruins my train of thought.  I tug on the bottom of my skirt feeling once again embarrassed from wearing a skirt in front of others.

I try to find my locker in the building and grab my backpack, but once I grab it i see a note poking out of the side. 

"sorry" 

...

IS THAT IT???

NOT EVEN A EXPLANATION OR A SIGN OF WHO ITS FROM ARE yOU KIDDING ME! 

I push the note further inside of my bag and slowly walk to my next class period, the thought of Rex still in the front of my mind. I push open the doors of English class and my mood is lightened once i see Present Mic writing on the board behind him. He turns his head to the side and smiles at me.

"Aha! The infamous Monoma Sister! Hurry hurry! Take a seat!"

Before I can get a word in Present Mic is already lightly pushing me to one of the front row seats. I sit in the one in the corner, which is nicely placed next to Neito's and also placed in front of an empty chair. I won't have anyone to annoy me during this period other than my brother.

hmph, that sucks.

I take a side glance at my brother and find him already writing down notes. I thought the class just started.. I look at all of the other students in the room and coincidentally find Izuku glancing at me. He waves at me and I look back at my desk. I lower my shoulders from how tense I was, grab my notebook, and try to keep up with whatever Present Mic was talking about. Which if I'm being honest wasn't sure of. As the bell for the 7th and also last period of the day rings I already find Izuku next to me before my very own brother is. 

"Y/n! Do you want to go to this Cat caf-"

"lol no."

I gently push Izuku away and find Neito about to slam Izuku's head into my desk, although that'd be hilarious to watch I nudge Neito, telling him he should knock it off. Neito gets the signal and walks out of class with Izuku behind us. 

"Y/n I need to tell you something!"

"Y/n?"

"hey, Y/n"

"Y-"

I turn around and look at Izuku dully as Neito takes a glance behind. 

"Hey, class 1-A twerp. Dont you have some training to do instead of annoying my sister."

Izuku doesn't pay attention to Neito and pulls me closer and whispers in my ear.

"I'll buy you mochi after school if you stop ignoring m-"

"deal!" 

I smile at Izuku and ruffle his hair.

"See you after school dork." 

I continue to walk with Neito as Izuku is left to find his own class. Neito looks at me as if I'm a scientific phenomenon.

"Are you like...Bipolar or something? You switched moods really fast for a mentally stable person."

I look up at Neito and smirk.

"You're saying you wouldn't put up a facade for free mochi?"

"no"

I sigh.

"That's why mom and dad don't love you as much as me."

( lolz rushed this chapter ngl :)))) )