05

" I'm so tired..." I groan, holding tightly onto my backpack with Rex sleeping on my shoulder. I reach the two-story house I lived in as a small baby. The one with so many tantrums and pancake batter splattered on the room from time to time. Don't ask why pancake batter, it just always is.

"You can take a nap in your newly decorated room. Dad shouldn't get back till 8."

"k."

I push open the front door after Neito unlocks it. I trot over to my assumed room and luckily, it is. I recognize all my stuffed animals, skateboards, instruments, art supplies, and Rex's items too. I immediately set Rex down into his tank and refill his food and water bowl. I open my backpack, take out the snail plushie poppy won for me and hug it tightly. It still smells like her weird blue raspberry bubblegum essence. I wonder what the backstory was for that. I close my door and jump into my bed. I kick off my shoes onto the floor and take off my jacket, also throwing it onto the floor with my shoes. Luckily for me, I'm smart and dressed extremely comfortable at the airport. I slowly close my eyes, thinking of nothing but the clouds above, with small hues of orange, blue, yellow, green, and pink. But my lovely fantasy is ruined once I hear my door slam open, making some of my stuff shake and almost fall over. I groggily open my eyes and turn my body towards the door. My energy is regained once I see the number 6th hero I love so much.

"PUMPKIN!" He shouts in pure excitement, tears threatening to fall off his eyes. I sit upright in my bed and look back at my dad. He looks not much different, his eyes are dimmer, but right now he looks like the dad I know and love.

I jump out my bed and sprint over to him, quickly making a cloud to step on and hugging his chest tightly as he hesitantly wraps his arms around me, afraid to hurt me. He is much taller than the average hero. Last time I remember he was 7'1", barely shorter than the number one hero. Last time I checked I was 4'11, and my mom is 5' 7".  I guess I got the nondominant gene out of the two and now I'm fucking tiny.

"I missed you so much pumpkin. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. I left work early just to see your face."

"dad, it was a high school opportunity, and that's irrespo-"

"Shhh, let me have my moment." I chuckle and bury my head into his chest. I'm so lucky for my quirk, or else I wouldn't have given hugs such as this one. The cloud texture does feel nice under me, but the feeling of being embraced by my own dad who I haven't seen in about half a year feels nice. Half a year may not seem too long, but god damn, I missed everyone.

"I thought I told you not to call me Pumpkin anymore dad."

"I like it. What about doodlekins?"

"No."

"Huggy Buggy?"

"Absolutely not."

"Hm, Ninja?"

"...that sounds badass but maybe not."

"Rookie?"

"Let's go with that for now."

"Okay rookie."

I snicker and I look back up to my dad, he has a smile on his face, and tears are slowly falling from his eyes. Yes, My dad seems to favor me more than others and so do I. I can't help it that he understands me the most.

"OkAay, enough hugging. You are squishing my rib cage into macaroni."

"Hah, ok Munchkin"

I glare at my dad. He ruffles my hair and lets go of me. I use my quirk to meet face to face with him.

"Your sTooPid."

"Love you too."

"Who doesn't?"

"My secretary."

"God I hate that bitch. Whining about every window I break as if it's my fault!"

"It slightly is. You need to control your quirk better rookie."

"Hmph, fine."

"You can train with me now that you're here. Besides you have to get ready for UA."

I freeze, UA. I forgot about that.

"Did you recommend me?"

"Yes. You remember All Might right?"

I nod. Who could forget about the number one hero, he is popular not only in Tokyo, but also in the US.

"Once he heard your name he guaranteed your spot in the system. He put you in class 1-A but there is still more to the process. I suppose after all the training you did with him as a small kid, he knew you were very powerful."

I chuckle and sit down on my cloud, still at eye level with my dad.

"What about Neito? Don't tell me I'm gonna be stuck with that loser..."

My dad pinches my cheek and smiles.

"Since Neito didn't have any experience in training with heroes other than me, UA settles and put him into Class 1-B."

"Oooh nice, Who is my teacher than?"

"Aizawa Shouta."

"Oh! Cat Mom!"

"Yup."

I snicker at the last memory I have with Aizawa, He had to babysit me because everyone was busy, and I kept on bothering him about him liking cats. I continued making cat-shaped clouds and smothering him with them. Keep in mind, clouds at extremely heavy. Luckily at that age, I wasn't able to make big clouds, so they were very tiny. 

This should be exciting.

Word Count: 911

If there are any errors in the writing please tell me! If you have any ideas for scenarios also tell me that too! I can get writer's block often so I'd appreciate it a lot.