20

Y/N'S POV

The rest of the day was filled with eating small deserts, talking about cereals, and watching few movies. Then it reached 11:52 PM.

"Y/n..don't you think we should sleep?" Izuku yawns. Shifting his positioning on my bed as we watch the Emoji Movie.

"But, It's only midnight."

"I'm tired... is it ok if I sleep on the floor?"

Without diverting an eye from the screen I nod. I hear Izuku moving around before coming to a immediate halt.

"Uh...do you have a pillow and blanket I can borrow."

I look behind me and grab a grey blanket and toss it to Izuku, with two pillows previously situated on my bed tossed to him as well.

"Thank you!"

"No problem."

I lay back on my bed as I keep my eyes stuck on the TV. After about 20 minutes I hear faint snores coming from Izuku. I turn the TV off to not disrupt his beauty sleep and crawl into my bed. About an hour ago I had changed into my pajamas so I'm good. That is until I hear faint knocking from my window, currently covered by my window blinds.

what the fuck.

I step out of my bed and open the blinds.

"Bakugo? What the fuck is wrong with you! Shoo!"

The blonde bitch rolls his eyes as he points to the window lock. Wanting me to open it. I look back at Izuku and suddenly feel kind of worried for his safety. I unlock the window, making a small click. Without hesitance Bakugo opens the window and pulls me in for a hug...

"Katsuki what the he-"

"Please. Shut up."

I gulp as I hesitantly return the Gesture. Wrapping my arms around his suspiciously toned figure. I still hear Izuku's small snores from the other side of my room. I assume Katsuki heard them too as he tightens his grip on me. Causing light pain.

Why does he hold such a grudge against Izuku-

"Why are you here. You can be in big trouble!" I whisper, pushing myself off of him. He scowls as he walks over to Izuku, still not answering my question.

"Why the fuck is he here?"

I pull Katsuki back from Izuku, scared he might hurt him.

"It's just a sleepover my mom planned. If I remember you haven't apologized for anything. Now you break into my room like a criminal!"

"...ok and?"

Bakugo lazily walks over to my bed and lays down on it. Acting as if this was his own room.

"And you're a jerk! Get out!!" I whisper shout tugging on Bakugo's forearm. But I don't get any response since he doesn't seem to budge.

"Fucking hell Katsuki! I'm tired let me sleep!"

"I'm not stopping you dumbass."

I feel my eye twitch. I can't do anything about this idiot.

"Fine. Scoot your fatass."

Bakugo raises an eyebrow, questioning my actions but complies with my request. I jump onto the other side of the bed and grab a pillow. Purposefully hitting Katsuki in the face before putting it below my head.

"If my parents catch you. I'm blaming it all on you that you broke in without my permission."

Bakugo stays silent before nodding. I feel so uncomfortable in this situation. That's is when I notice his knuckles. His bruised knuckles that are stained with what seems like blood.

"Jesus Christ Katsuki! What the hell have you been doing!" I whisper shout as I grab his hand and look at it closely. He must've hit something hard. Very hard.

"It's nothing."

"Doesn't look like it. Cmon."

I carefully get out of my bed and wave Katsuki over. Trying my hardest not to annoy Izuku and wake him up. I would be lying if I wasn't a little bit annoyed that Katsuki has caused nothing but detours in my already fucked up sleep schedule. The two of us make our way to my bathroom, connected to my bedroom. I hastily look inside my cabinets. Trying to remember where I put all of my health stuff and finally find my first aid kit. I take some Neosporin and bandages. I look behind me to see Katsuki, obediently beside me like a little puppy dog. I grab his hand without making eye contact and turn on the sink, putting his hand under the water without hesitance.

"Ow! What the fuck!"

Katsuki tried to pull his hand away but I use both of my hands to try and keep him put. Luckily it does work and his hand is now somewhat cleaned. I turn off the sink and grab some Neosporin. I put some of it on his knuckles and rub it around. Letting it seep in.

"This is so fucking stupid. I don't need your god damn help."

I shake my head while making some tsk sounds.

I grab a compression bandage and wrap it around his hand. Covering it almost entirely.

"You're welcome."

Bakugo scoffs as he recoils his hand, holding it in his other hand delicately.

"Mind me asking how you got that hurt?"

"Fuck off."

"Bruh."