24

Y/N POV

Halfway through the class lesson I get bored of writing. I look around the class and look at the girl sitting next to me. She has earphone jacks connected to her ears. Can she plug it into an Amp? What if her brain explodes?

It go boom !

I look to the right of me and look at the bird headed boy looking down at his paper and writing down the notes I'm supposed to be writing as well. Does he speak bird as well?

I wonder what a conversation with him would be like.

hey how was your day?

Bwak bwak screee bawk!

ah, very nice.

I look ahead of the class and see Aizawa writing down multiple defense tactics used by numerous pro heroes. I would like to talk to Izuku but with him being in front of the class, if Aizawa caught him he would be devestated. Or pass out from shock.

I put my arms on my desk and lay my head on them, realizing how very tired I am. Fucking Katsuki ruined my sleep >://. I take a small risk and close my eyes as I use my arms as my own pillow.

It's so comfy...

DENKI KAMINARI POV

I look up from my drawings and see Y/n, suspiciously slumped down on her desk. I want to see her face again. She is so cute !!

I want her hand in mine again.

It feels so different.

< ok I'm going to try something out, don't get mad at me please 😳 >

Would Jiro be jealous? 

She better be.

I fucking hate her!

< Flashback >

"I think it's better off if we were friends. It doesn't feel right with you."

I laugh.

"My god, take this seriously for once! I don't like you."

I wince at her loud voice but continue giggling, knowing that Jiro is just faking it. Why would she be my girlfriend if she accepted to be my girlfriend! She loves me and I love her!!

We have been dating for a week!

Doesn't that mean that we are doing good?

We love eachother so much that our feelings grow so rapidly !

Why would she say such mean things?

"Why are you being so mean out of nowhere? Be nice for your boyfriend pleAaasee~"

Jiro scowls at me with her Ice cream cone in her hand, I take a lick at mine and look ahead of me.

"you're so difficult. I don't like you!"

"Of course you do! Stop being a grouch!"

I look over at Jiro and cup her face, bringing it closer to mine.

"Can I have a kiss kiss?"

Jiro pushes me back.

"Stop it!"

"You're hurting my feelings... I know you still love me. So you're my girlfriend"

"I love you?! Denki I barely even know you! You pressured me into it! You asked me in front of my friends! In front of your friends!"

"Yeah, isn't it more romantic that I publicize you?"

"No! It pressured me into saying yes so that you don't get embarrassed! Now, I don't want to be associated with you! You're fucking manipulative."

I feel my heart stop, acting dull and blunt.

"Now please understand the next words I say."

I stare at Jiro, paying full attention to her.

"I. Don't. Like. You. I'm breaking up with you."

Jiro gets up from the bench and throws her barely eaten ice cream into the trash. While I sit here with a small smile stuck on my face, not wanting so show me being somewhat sad or sentimental. Repressing emotions is what got me a girlfriend!

What did I do to make her leave me?

I was the best boyfriend!

< Flashback over >