「Hizashi Yamada」

Izuku and I conversate in the backseat while my dad listens to the Tokyo Ghoul intro song on repeat at a somewhat low volume.

"And that's how I got expelled."

"Woah, isn't that going on your record though? Which affects being a hero.."

"Huh, I guess. But as long as you have the right attitude and pretty good strength, I should be Gucci."

"I guess you're right."

Izuku lays back into his car seat, looking at the sky in interest.

"How's Kaachan? Is he mean to you in any way?"

I smile at myself and lay back into my chair, following Izuku's movements and looking at the sky as well. 

" I suppose sometimes, that's our Kaachan though. I did meet one of his friends, his name was Kirishima. He was really cool."

I feel the Car go into a stop, slightly launching Izuku and I forward, nearly smashing into the back of the front seats.

"Dad! What the hell!?"

He turns over at us with his left hand gripping his seat.

"Another Boy?! How many boys and I gonna have to whack away with a flatscreen Tv?"

Izuku shakes in fear, shuffling in his seat.

"I dunno, cmon let's hurry up."

I release myself from my seatbelt and grab Izuku's hand, dragging him outside of the car and into UA with my dad behind us.

"Rookie, what do you think about its architecture hm?"

I look back at my dad wiggling his eyebrows, obviously excited that I'm following his previous footsteps as a Hero.

"It's aight. A little too extra for me."

I let go of Izuku's hand and place it to my sides, nervous that I may be scaring him or something. My dad quickens his pace and puts his arm around my shoulder. The three of us enter the doors of UA, which my dad had to duck slightly to go through it.

"I don't think All Might specified where we were supposed to go but Follow me yo-"

"I know where All Might probably is, you can follow me Y/n!"

I look over at my dad, conflicted that he was outsmarted by a highschool student. I nearly laugh at the sight but instead follow Izuku, his walking speed and posture show that he is confident in where he is going. I lightly shove off my dads arm as I follow beside Izuku and soon enough we reach the Teachers Lounge.

"Hey Izu, I think it's best if you wait outside."

He obediently nods and lays against the wall next to the door. I smile at him before opening the door and taking a step inside.

"YYYY/NNNN!"

my ears feel like they have shattered once I hear Yamada yell out my name.

"ouch, hi Yamada."

I look over at the screaming blonde and almost immediately I'm thrown up in the air and onto his shoulder.

"She is back everyone! Give up a round of applause for the one and only Y/n L/n!!"

I look around and see all of my favorite heroes around me. Present Mic, Eraserhead, Midnight, and of course All Might.

Midnight is the only one who is clapping while Eraserhead is trying to get me off of Present Mic's shoulder, and All might is shaking hands with my dad. I feel myself wanting to cry, but that would be idiotic since this is supposed to be a reunion or a meeting to discuss my schooling situation. Possibly both.

"Hizashi! Let the poor girl down!"

I finally feel myself get pulled down by Aizawa and placed on the floor. I take a long look at Aizawa and see that he now has stubble on his face, it suits him well. Without saying a word to each other I make a cloud as a stepping stool and we both share a tight hug.

"I missed you Y/n, it's nice seeing your annoying face."

I chuckle and place my head on his shoulder. Hm, so this is what it feels like to be somewhat close to Six feet tall.

"I missed your annoying face."

I let go of Aizawa before I can end up bursting into tears.

"Come over here and say Hi to your mommy!"

My dad scoffs. The two Pro Heroes always quarrel about being the most favored adult. I'm not exactly 100% sure who my biological parents are. Aizawa had said that my Dad died, Midnight said on multiple occasions that I'm her daughter, then Mrs joke had said that I was brought onto earth from a shooting star asteroid abomination. If I'm being completely honest, I don't remember anything from before I was five-ish. Nor do I exactly care. How cliche would it be that he reappears into my life out of nowhere?

"For the last time, she ain't your daughter!"

Midnight sticks his tongue out at My dad teasingly. I smile and run into her arms, trying to avoid her massive 🅱️itties.

"I give the best motherly hugs, don't you think Y/n?"

Before I can answer I feel hot tears falling out of my eyes. Running down my face slowly, the feeling of crying brings some kind of comfort. But it's not what I wanted to happen. It happened on its own.

God damn it eyes >:/

"Woah, hun are you ok?"

Midnight separates herself from me and holds my face in her soft hands.

"My daughter is crying?! Kayama, what happened?"

I giggle and wipe the tears running down my face.

"I'm... I'm happy. Don't worry about me. "