28

< it's almost three am don't massacre me >

Y/N L/N POV

After taking my lunch tray I make my way to the same table that Neito had told me to go to. I walk over there and awkwardly sit next to my brother. The table goes silent as I look down at my food nervously.

Why are you nervous?

"This is my sister. Y/n say hi."

I look up from my tray and look at the people my brother surrounds himself with.

< this picture is so mf cute to me idk why >

"hi."

I respond blankly. The orange haired girl known as Itsuka speaks up.

"She got recommended into UA! She also has a few jokes up her sleeve."

I look at Itsuka nervously, scared that she is going to treat me like a baby.

"Really? She doesn't look like mu-"

I raise my brow at the brown haired boy. His round eyes make their way to me and sweat forms on his forehead. I notice his eyes are not staring at me but next to me. I look over at Monoma and see him pissed off. Giving the brunette a death glare. Before he can probably throw him into a wall I speak up.

"I'm actually pretty strong. I beat a pro hero in a duel to get my place in the system."

The brunette's jaw drops. So does others at the table.

"What's your name?" I ask. Tilting my head curiously.

"K-Kosei Tsuburaba. Sorry for judging you."

I shrug and look at the other students sitting at the table.

"I'm Reiko Yanagi."

"Setsuna Tokage! You must be pretty badass!"

"Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! You seem so cool."

"Yui Kodai."

I nod and take mental note of everyone's names. Before I can take a bite of my food I feel a hand tap my shoulder. Somehow It sent shivers down my spine. I turn around and see a boy with split dyed hair.

"Uh, hi?"

I awkwardly chuckle, looking at the somewhat familiar stranger with interest.

"Can I have your food."

I take a side glance at my food and shrug. I was kinda hungry but okay whatever.

"Sure."

I reach out to my tray but the boy with split colored hair swoops next to me and replaces it with his own tray. Which instead of soba is Sashimi. I take a look at him and look at the scar on his face.

its pretty.

"Thanks."

Without another word the boy walks away with my food tray in his hands.

"Pff, what a jerk."

I look at Neito, fuming with frustration.

"Why didn't you say anything then."

I ask, taking a bite of my food.

Neito shakily points to Itsuka, who looks at me and smiles. I chuckle.

"Scared of a girl other than me huh?"

Neito smacks the back of my neck, almost sending me flying into my food.

"Shut up!"

I look up from my tray and see a big ass hand above Neito. The next thing I hear is a

SMACK

I look down at Neito suddenly passed out on the floor as he groans in pain. I look over at Itsuka. With a content smile on her face. Her eyes meet with mine and her hand goes back to its normal size.

"Are you okay Y/n?"

I feel my mouth contort into a smile.

"Yeah, thanks."

I shake my left arm lightly and put it right next to my food, the rest of the table talks as I see Rex peak his head out and take a piece of meat from my food. Eating it happily.