C . SIX

Unnie's NOTE:

I'm currently editing PRECOGNITION and there are comments that are unrelated to the updated chapters.

CHAPTER SIX: Takemichi Hanagaki

'Why do you want

to join, Takemichi?'

~Neviah Shoto Fukurizawa

TAKEMICHI'S POV—————————

It's been a week since I met Mikey and Draken.

We're currently at the "knowing-each-other" stage and the circumstances look a bit complicated in my part.

At first I thought that it'll take a long time to find Mikey, but I was lucky– somehow– that I could meet him FACE TO FACE.

The Kiyomasa and underground fight incident was the reason why I met Mikey, and now I'm going to join TOMAN. Not to mention, I caught Mikey's attention which is concerning in many ways.

Thinking that I would be their "dog" makes my stomach twist. But for the past couple of days, Mikey treated me nicely.

I mean, he's not that harsh as I thought he would be. Although, there are times that he looks and sounds scary. I thought once that he'll really beat Hina, but to my surprise, Mikey told me that he would never punch a girl.

'But why that changed in the future?'

Is it because of Kisaki?

Thinking about it, I haven't met THAT guy yet.

Naoto said that in order to stop TOMAN from getting corrupted is to prevent Mikey and Kisaki from meeting each other.

Sounds easy, but...

'HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW KISAKI'S FACE?!'

"Oi, Takemichy, you look constipated. Hold your shit together." Draken spoke beside me and I sweatdropped.

I looked at Draken, who's talking to Mikey. They've invited me in their meeting which overwhelmed me and Hina.

Yes. I brought my girlfriend in a place full of delinquents.

Just how am I supposed to protect her?!