C . TWENTY-SEVEN

𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘: He go bye-bye🖤

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Christmas and New Year had passed, and it's now TOMAN's first meeting of the year.

As usual, all captains are present at the Musashi Shrine- except for Baji and Pachin.

They were all gathered to discuss the agreement between TOMAN and the Black Dragons.

Of course, the peace agreement between the two gangs had failed due to the conflict between Hakkai and his brother Taiju Shiba.

Hakkai came in front to apologize. He was expecting to be kicked out of TOMAN but Mucho, Nahoya, and Mitsuya told him that it was alright and that they will always welcome him in TOMAN.

After that's done, Mikey called Inui and Koko, the former members of Black Dragons, in front. They came to announce that they will join TOMAN and Mikey puts them under Takemichi's division.

Takemichi was dumbfounded by Mikey's decision, but he can't decline that. He accepted Inui and Koko, but Chifuyu doesn't like them... even for one bit.

Inui approaches Takemichi. "I'm not telling you to trust me, but if you need help just call us."

Takemichi steps back, overwhelmed by the fact that Koko's attitude changed. Meanwhile, Chifuyu glares at their new members, not liking the thought of working with them for the next years.

"U-Uh, sure. Thanks?"

Inui and Koko nod before they leave the place.

"Now, for the final announcement!"

Suspense lingers among them as they wait for Mikey's last announcement.

They all stared at him and were expecting that the last announcement would be much more important since Mikey had this serious look on his face.

"THIS person will be the one speaking about it!", Mikey started and murmurs suddenly erupted among the members.

Takemichi and Chifuyu look at each other. They both know who will be the announcer that Mikey's talking about.

The last announcement may or may not be important, but their curiosity just accelerates every second passed.

"The last announcement will be IMPORTANT so all of you MUST LISTEN UP!"

Silence cuts through the night and the suspense continues to linger around them.

"Step forward, NEVIAH FUKURIZAWA!", Mikey called and all their eyes widen when they saw the girl they haven't seen for two months.

"No way!"

"She's awake!"

"Neviah-san!"