C . TWENTY-THREE

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

A day had passed and TOUMAN held a meeting.

Takemichi got his TOUMAN uniform made by MITSUYU himself.

Neviah had requested to Mitsuya before the BLOODY HALLOWEEN had started, to make Takemichi his uniform. It is like a welcoming gift from Neviah.

That night, Takemichi felt nervous. The fight between Valhalla and TOUMAN didn't go smoothly and it worries him that Kisaki's still there.

As long as KISAKI's here, then it'll be a lot harder to keep TOUMAN away from turning evil.

As Takemichi walks through the crowd, some complimented him in his new uniform.

"THE MEETING WILL NOW BEGIN!", Draken bellowed and everyone went silent.

Mikey came forward with Hanma and Chifuyu on his either side.

Chatters of confusion rise among the group as Takemichi stared at Mikey. He wonders what Hanma was doing there and why Chifuyu's with them. Even so, he feels that this wouldn't turn out well.

"Bloody Halloween, the fight between Valhalla's 300 and TOUMAN's 150. Despite an overwhelming disadvatage, each one of you held a fight and claimed our victory."

Mikey looks at each and everyone as they held their heads high.

"That said, Shuji Hanma, the vice leader of the gang we defeated has a message for us about Valhalla."

In queue, Hanma steps forward and murmurs came amongst the member of TOUMAN.

They were all clueless as to why Valhalla's vice leader is with them. As the other's were curious, Takemichi was getting anxious.

"As the vice leader, I'm here to tell you all that Valhalla has no leader."

Murmurs grew louder and Takemichi can hear his pulse.

"... and so, Valhalla had decided to join TOUMAN."

Everyone were shocked after hearing what Hanma said. Some were shocked, and some were confused but in the end TOUMAN got excited since they are starting to grow larger in number.

However, despite their celebration, Takemichi stared at Hanma. Fear and anxiety crawls within his system, and he knew that Kisaki has something to do with this.

"VALHALLA IS NOW AFFILIATED WITH TOUMAN! This wouldn't happen if not because of this one guy who reached out for me to join this gang. If you will, please step forward!"

Takemichi's heart drops when Kisaki came forward.

Everyone was praising him.

Takemichi wants to speak. He wants to speak the truth about Kisaki. He knows that HE has tricks up in his sleeves, and TOUMAN would fall into the darkness if he didn't stop Kisaki.