C . SEVENTEEN

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗡

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I tried catching my breath while staring at the person I despised the most. I wasn't thinking before I punched him and I could feel my hatred and anger rising.

Tetta Kisaki...

We've finally met. I've finally seen him face to face.

Punching him in the face gave me a slight relief but deep inside it wasn't enough. That ONE swing of my fist wasn't enough to make him pay for what he did to Hina and Akkun.

For now, I could only punch him but what did it cause?

"What do you think you're doing, Takemichi!" Draken's voice boomed around the shrine while he stares at me with disbelief.

I just got myself in BIG trouble.

"What's your problem, Takemichi?" Mitsuya questioned in the calmest way possible.

"My, my, Takemitchy~ Do wanna die? You're tarnishing Mikey's reputation here." Nahoya's grin widens and I could only shudder in fear.

All the captains walk in front of me; all are glaring at me as if I've committed a grave sin.

"Y-You've got it all wrong! I was just... I was just..."

'Fuck! I acted rashly!'

My emotions got the best of me and I did it out of anger. Even if I tried to explain everything to them, they won't listen!

The only person that believes me is Neviah, but she's not here.

She's supposed to be here! But-

"Things got pretty interesting here." Someone spoke and I turned to the side to see the newcomer.

"I've been away for a few days and I think I missed a lot." Long black hair and narrow gray eyes. He looks familiar, but who is he?

"Baji, what are you doing here?"

"You're still under house arrest."

Mitsuya and Mucho spoke while they glare at the male.

'Baji?' I thought. Why does that name sound familiar?

Where have I-

"Are you going to tell this to Baji, Chifuyu?"

"I don't know. I probably should."

Then Mori smiled reassuringly before ruffling Chifuyu's hair.

"Kei-chan has to know."