C . TWENTY-FOUR

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀

'𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓,

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓.'

•𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗞𝗔𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗕𝗔

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Takemichi realized that whenever Neviah dies, Mikey ends up turning evil and TOMAN becomes corrupted.

So in order to keep TOMAN away from walking into darkness, he must protect NEVIAH.

He knows that Neviah is the key so to secure the future, he needs to watch over her.

Right now, his mission is to protect Neviah from dying. Although, he wonders WHEN Kisaki will attack.

Takemichi failed to ask Kazutora the day when Neviah was killed and he was tempted to return back in the future just to ask Kazutora, but that wouldn't do.

If he did go back without changing something in the past, then he'll return back to his present life in JAIL.

He had met Hakkai a while ago at a bowling center. It was a coincidental meetup and they didn't realize each other until they strike a set of bowling pins in SYNC.

Takemichi observes Hakkai and he got intimidated by his tall physique.

Hakkai immediately recognized Takemichi as they were under the same division before Takemichi became the THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN.

"I'm the second division vice-captain, Hakkai Shiba. Nice to meet you, Takemichi!", Hakkai introduced himself as he stared down at Takemichi.

Takemichi was taken aback. He wonders how a BLACK DRAGON became a member in TOMAN, not to mention that Hakkai is the SECOND DIVISION vice-captain.

'I haven't seen him much.' Takemichi thought as he observes at Hakkai's appearance.

"My captain had a lot to say about you and from now on...", Hakkai slings his slender arms around Takemichi's neck and leans over to his height.

"We're bros. Takemitchy~", Hakkai grinned and Takemichi was perplexed.

He tried to connect Kazutora's words and tried to compare the Hakkai from his original timeline to the past Hakkai. Takemichi sees that Hakkai doesn't look like a murderer, but he needs to be wary.

Hakkai had invited Takemichi to stay at their place, and so they went to the Shiba residence.

On their way, Takemichi met Yuzuha which is Hakkai's older sister.