C . TWENTY-EIGHT

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

'𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒂𝒉-𝒔𝒂𝒏.'

•𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗜

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's a peaceful day for us. The sun is at its highest peek, but the weather's breezy. It's not that hot and I really enjoy the serenity of this place.

The cold refreshing breeze made my mind at ease.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by the blue sky, white fluffy clouds moves slowly in its own pace. I stretched my right arm to reach for the sky.

The sky gives me this nostalgic feeling. I don't know why, but whenever I see the blue sky, I would remember the happy days I had with them– the memories I had with TOUMAN.

Things had change since I met Takemichi. Even if the situation becomes complicated and dangerous, I'm still grateful to meet him.

After knowing Takemichi's intentions made me realize that he's a good guy. He may be weak but his determination to save Hina and his friends made him strong. His will to fight was immense and I'm starting to admire him like how others do.

Speaking of Takemichi, he told me yesterday that he'll be going back to the future.

I'm sure that he'll be happy, now that Kisaki's out, I hope that Takemichi will have a great future.

I already snatched Kisaki's attention away from Takemichi. For sure, Kisaki wouldn't be able to hurt them because he'll focus on killing me.

If you asked me if I'm scared of Death... I'll say yes.

Of course I'm scared, but I know that it'll be fine in the end.

I know they will be fine. I know Papa will be fine, and I know that Baji and Mikey will be fine. But I'm curious what my future will be. I would like to know who will I end up with.

Will I end up with Baji? Or will I end up with someone else?

What will I be when I grow up? Am I going to be a teacher or a doctor or a police? Or maybe I'll inherit Papa's business?

Who will be marrying first? Emma and Draken? or Hina and Takemichi?

The corners of my lips twitched upwards at the thought.

Ah~

'I can't wait for the future to come.'

Thinking about a future like that made me nervous and happy at the same time.