C . THIRTY

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧

'𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆,

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎

– 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔."

•𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗢

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The weather becomes better after Takemichi and I had left the park. We stayed there for a while and Takemichi used the time to tell me the events that occurred in the future.

As far as I know, we ALL died and Mikey was behind it all. It's the worst time leap that Takemichi could have ever witness.

But my mind tells me otherwise about  Mikey's killing.

Right now, his mission is to be ON TOP! Takemichi wants Mikey, and everyone, to ACKNOWLEDGE his strength.

I'm not sure what his plan is, but I rejected his plan on beating Mikey.

Because...

In the end, Takemichi will be a LIVING PUNCHING BAG. And it is obviously painful that he can't win against Mikey.

Mikey's too... powerful...

One kick and it would put Takemichi in a coma or worst...

DEATH!

And Takemichi couldn't challenge Mikey on a one-on-one fight since infights aren't allowed in Toman. That's taboo.

In order for Takemichi to grow stronger and be known within the world of delinquents, he must either wait for a gang fight to occur or challenge the most powerful gang here in Tokyo. Maybe the best option is to wait for a gang to challenge Toman, but that would be impossible. Right?

If Takemichi tried to challenge someone... THEN TOMAN doesn't have any choice but to fight them.

'One for all; All for one.'

Toman will always be in each other's back. A member's fight is also Toman's fight.

That's Toman's motto...

"Senpai, can I ask you something?", Takemichi broke the silence and I turned my head to face him.

His face tells me that he's hesitating to ask me something.

I tilt my head to the side, still looking at him, as I wait for his question to come.

I stared at his face and he looks constipated...

Not gonna lie...

But his frowns made his eyebrows meet, the corners of his lips are turned downward and he's biting his lower lip to the point that it might bleed.

"Michi?"

"Senpai, what will happen to Toman?"

His question made me silent.

A cold breeze hits my body, and blowing my hair in different direction.

I stared at Takemichi and his blue eyes meets my crimson ones. Anticipation and fear was written all over his face, as he waits for my response.