C . TWENTY-TWO

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Things turn out fine after two weeks.

Kazutora and Baji were put in a juvenile rehabilitation center.

Kazutora was sentenced of 10 years rehab, while Baji got 6 months of staying at the rehab but that can change if he BEHAVES.

As for the girl, she's alive. She's safe for now. She's been in a comatose for 2 weeks.

After TOUMAN heard that she's alive, they celebrated and TRIED to visit her, but Mori wasn't happy with how things ended up and so he PROHIBITED TOUMAN from visiting Neviah.

They weren't allowed to visit nor see her until she had woken up.

TOUMAN was disheartened, but they respected Mori's decision. They hope for Neviah's fast recovery.

Thinking that Neviah and Baji are safe, Takemichi went to visit Kazutora in the rehab center with Draken.

The vice captain wanted to see him and Mikey had relayed his message to Draken, and so the two went on and visit Kazutora.

Once they were in the rehab center, they met Kazutora who looks... distress. Draken saw it in Kazutora's eyes what he wanted to do and stopped him from doing so.

"Whatever you're thinking, don't do it.", Draken said and Kazutora was surprised to hear that from him.

He looks down at his hands as guilt had already consumed his body.

"What am I supposed to do?"

He killed Sanichiro and ALMOST killed his sister. He feels guilty for doing something like that. He can't face it and he just wants to disappear in this world. If he's gone, then he wouldn't be able to take away the things he cherished the most.

"Neviah wouldn't want to see you like that, and you promised her that you'll live, right?", Draken said and Kazutora snaps his head at Draken.

He's right.

Kazutora made a promise, and he broke one but he'll do his best to see his little sister again.

Speaking of Neviah, Kazutora haven't heard any news about her and his anxiety has been claiming his mind since the day he got in the rehab.

"H-How... How is she? My sister, I mean...", Kazutora asked.

Drakem still couldn't let that sink in but smiled. "She's fine. She's safe, but she's under the state of coma and doctors said that it might take months before she wakes up."

A thorn was ripped out of Kazutora's heart, and a heavy feeling was lifted up from his chest.

He can finally breathe, hearing that Neviah's alive eases his heart. He wants to make up for her, after all they missed a lot of years being apart from each other.