C . TWENTY-FIVE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲

'𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊.'

•𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛 𝗙𝗨𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗪𝗔

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

They say Death will come once a person fulfilled their purpose on Earth.

My father said that Death is the most painful that a human being could ever experience. It's a natural cycle, and a permanent ending of life.

Death can be experienced once in our lives, but I say otherwise.

For me, I'd faced Death hundreds of times already.

With my ability, I can help others to escape Death but I know that one day I'll meet my end.

After Takemichi had told me that he has the ability to time leap, I was... slightly surprised.

I know he's been hiding something, and I didn't expect that he would tell me his secret. That day, I saw in Takemichi's eyes his determination in saving Hina and his friends. I saw in his eyes that he'll do anything just to save them, and I know he wants to save me but... can he?

I can see the efforts he had done for TOMAN: saving me from getting killed- TWICE, fighting Kiyomasa, trying to stop the fight against MOEBIUS, saving Draken, and even trying to bring back Baji in TOMAN. I know he went through a lot and I'm grateful for what he had done for us.

I know they will be fine as long as Takemichi's there, and speaking of him: What is he doing right now?

It's been two days since I had awaken from my DEEP slumber. My father said that I was gone for 2 months, and nothing happened during those months... I guess.