C . FORTY-SEVEN

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's been long since I got here.

My body has been covered with bruises, cuts, blood, and SWEAT! My knuckles start to hurt, but who cares about that?

I have to get to Kisaki and knock some senses in him.

I was about to face Kakucho but it seems like someone in Tenjiku came up to me and punched me instead. Not that I got hit, but someone took the punch that was intended for ME.

It's chaos out here. I keep seeing Draken and Mikey throwing punches here and there, and it looks like we're winning...

"ORAAAAAAAA! GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU MORONS!"

I snap my head to the side to see Pehyan taking down more than 10 Tenjiku members at one go.

'What the heck! He's like a freaking killing machine!', but I wonder if Pehyan-kun had defeated Shion?

I glance at Chifuyu and the rest of the first division squad and I can see that they're busy with their current opponents.

Chifuyu's handling Mucho, while Akkun and the rest of my squad help with the CLEANING...

I was too distracted that I didn't even notice that someone's after me.

"Face me, you bastard!-"

I whip my head to the side and saw a hand in front of my face. I was caught off guard by the sudden attack and I knew that I can't block that...

"Get down!"

Someone yelled behind me. My body followed on its own.

I heard a groan and a loud thud. I look up again to see that the one who attacked me is now on the ground.

"Baka-mitchy, focus will you! If this is a real war, you're dead meat the moment you step on the battlefield! Now focus cuz I won't save your sorry ass twice!", Baji scolded me as he continues to throw a kick at another Tenjiku member.

I saw them flying in one direction and they are knocked out.

It amazes me to see Baji fight.

"Oi brat! Are you even listening? Wake up and stop daydreaming!", Baji grabs my hair again and I yelped in pain.

"Y-Yes! I'm sorry! Ouch! That hurts!", I whined as Baji keeps tugging my blonde locks.

"Baji-kun, Takemichi! Stop playing around! We still have a job to do!", Chifuyu chimed in while holding someone's collar.