C . TWENTY-NINE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's been a week since Takemichi returned to his original timeline, and everything seems normal.

TOMAN is back on track since I helped Mikey to manage the gang. My father lets me since I got nothing to do at home, and I also told him the dreams I had while I was in a coma.

He wasn't a bit happy with my dreams, but I told him that it'll be fine. Sure he became more strict and ALMOST hired my own bodyguard, but I told him that I don't need one because I already have TOUMAN...

And hiring one would be troublesome...

After all, Mikey taught me some basic self-defense.

At first it was hard since IT IS MY FIRST TIME learning self-defense, but weeks later I got the hang of it.

I even tried fighting Mikey, but the result didn't come out well...

Even if the situation is peaceful, there is something that bothers me.

I should talk to Takemichi about it but he's back in his timeline. I couldn't talk to Chifuyu because he's not AWARE of my ability. So, Takemichi is the only person that knows my supernatural "power".

I sighed as I stared outside my window.

I watched as the water droplets run down the window glass.

It's been gloomy since morning and I have the feeling that something STRANGE is happening right now.

I feel disturbed for some reason and I want to know why.

Usually, I would call Keisuke but since he's still in the juvie, then I have to deal with my feelings all by myself.

'But maybe seeing Takemichi would help?'

Without thinking it twice, I head out of my room and went outside the house. I told my father that I'll be seeing Takemichi and he allowed me.

I wore my raincoat and brought an umbrella.

The cold wind makes me shiver. My nose itched and I knew already that I'll end up catching a cold.

'I guess I'll have to deal with the taste of herbal medicines!'

I shivered at the thought and continued my walk.

I supposed to turn around the corner but my legs continue to wander somewhere else.

Later, I ended up standing in front of a children's park...

I don't know why I'm here but SOMEONE caught my attention...

I squinted my eyes to see a blonde haired male punching a tire?

"Is that... Takemichi?", I asked myself and the only way to know is to approach the boy.

I walked closer to him and called his name. He turns around instantly.

I stayed a few steps away from him and stared at his figure. There were no scratch except for his bloodied hands. I returned my gaze up to his face, and I noticed his puffy red eyes.

"Michi-"

"Neviah-senpai...", Takemichi cuts me off and suddenly bursts out crying.

"Senpai! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I tried! I tried saving him but... but he died! I'm sorry! Neviah-senpai, I'm really sorry!", Takemichu cried while repeatedly wiping his eyes with his hands.