C . THIRTY-FOUR

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Series of laughter and chatter came from a certain café.

Mellow music errupted from the background while Neviah, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Chifuyu, and the Kawata twins were chattering in a corner. They've been staying there for hours and they just visited Baji from the juvie.

For the past hours, Souta and Hakkai were BEHAVING since they were FAR from each other. Neviah ensured that she'll be sitting in between them to prevent causing any problems. Although, there were times that the two would end up arguing...

 Although, there were times that the two would end up arguing

𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬...

"I told you, PINK is better on Neviah-neesan!"

"No it's not! BLUE would be THE BEST! And Nee-san doesn't like girly stuffs!"

Neviah couldn't help but sigh. Hakkai and Souta had been having an argument about which color suits the girl BEST.

Hakkai said that PINK would make Neviah cute, but Souta said that Neviah would be BETTER with BLUE.

How did that started?

Well, before they went on the café, they first visited a botique. Mitsuya offered to dress up Neviah, and the girl agreed. She knows that Mitsuya's fashion sense were on a top-notch!

As they enter the store, Neviah and Mitsuya went on an aisle, while the rest went to seat on a bench.

Neviah and Mitsuya were looking through a rack, until Chifuyu came to watch them since he got bored.

Mitsuya took a few clothes from the rack, and Neviah tried them on and showing it to Mitsuya and Chifuyu, who critiqued the outfit.

While Neviah's changing, she heard someone arguing about something and that made her sigh.