C . NINETEEN

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

'𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆.

𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒕

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.'

•𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗛 𝗙𝗨𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗪𝗔

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Legs aching.

Chest burning.

Tears continues to flow under the cold rain.

Takemichi never ran this far and fast before. He's been running after he came back from the past. He found out about Baji's past and he met Kazutora. He couldn't believe that Kazutora killed Mikey's brother, Sinichiro.

But what bothers him the most is when he found out that someone's gonna kill Neviah. Someone's plotting her death once again.

He needs to inform her about it. If she dies, then everything would be a waste.

"Takemichi! Left!" Chifuyu yelled and Takemichi instantly swerves to the left.

He's not alone too. Takemichi met Chifuyu on the way and the two-toned male quickly follows Takemichi.

Chifuyu wonders why Takemichi looks in a hurry. The blonde never explained why he's running and the only thing he said is that Neviah's in danger.

That's enough to make Chifuyu run along with him, leaving the umbrella he's carrying.

Right now, both teens are running towards a familiar street with the familiar house in sight.

Takemichi slows down and grabs the gate of the Fukurizawa residence, only to find out that it was locked.

"Neviah-san!" Takemichi shouted as he noticed that the lights are off.

Mori's car wasn't parked where it should be and Takemichi tries to peek around to find if there are any person inside the hous.

"Takemichi! Is Mori-san inside?" Chifuyu asked while catching his breath.

"No." Takemichi huffed. "Mori's car isn't here."