C . FORTY-EIGHT

Uɴɴɪᴇ's TOP Nᴏᴛᴇ:

Aᴡᴡᴡᴡᴡᴡ~

Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ END.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Cheers resonate around the area as the fight between Izana and Mikey continues.

They've been trying to knock each other with their own strength, but both parties don't think of giving up.

Mikey steps back before pushing himself forward and swinging his right leg to hit Izana, but yet again the attack was deflected by the white-haired teen.

Izana uses his right hand to throw a jab and hitting Mikey straight in his face.

The blonde staggers back and ends up falling to his knees.

"I thought you're strong, Mikey. But it seems that you don't have enough strength left.", Izana muttered and a grin plastered on his lips.

A stinging pain came after that punch, but Mikey set the tingling sensation aside. He stands on his feet before spitting out blood.

"I can say the same thing to you, brother.", Mikey sneered before moving forward.

Instead of using his usual attack, Mikey uses his fist to hit Izana. It hits Izana's arms since he used it to block his face.

The white-haired raised his knee and hitting Mikey in the stomach.

The blonde coughs at the sudden attack as Izana continue to throw punches and kicks at Mikey.

On the other side, Takemichi and Kakucho have some interesting fights.

Chifuyu and the rest were watching in horror as they stared at Takemichi's bloodied face.