C . FORTY-ONE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻

'𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔

𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑺𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈.'

•𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After they visited the hospital, Neviah went to Musashi Shrine along with Takemichi and Inui. Souta stays at the hospital since he'll be watching over his brother, Nahoya, and Mitsuya.

Once they arrived at the entrance of the shrine, Neviah heard a commotion coming from the top.

'Did something happened?'

"Neviah, I'll be staying here." Nanami spoke and earning Neviah's attention.

Neviah nods and the three went up the stairs.

The commotion got louder and louder as they ascend the stairs. Neviah can hear their shouts and chatters, and she already knew what they're spouting about.

Upon arriving at the top, Neviah noticed how small Toman has become after the ambush.

Takemichi and Inui were confused at the uproar, and the members are too busy to notice their sudden appearance.

"What's happening?" Takemichi asked as he tries to find Chifuyu or his squad.

The tension grows more and their shouts become louder.

"Toman will lose! The first division squad are all injured, the second and fourth division captains are not here, the third division is absent, and the fifth division captain is a traitor under Tenjiku!" Neviah heard Hakkai bellow from the front and she can hear everyone agree to him.

Neviah felt their anger and at this point, she can tell that they are about to lose their cool.

"Let's use dirty tricks against them!"

"Yeah! Let's use weapons to beat them!"

'Weapons?'

An irk mark appears on Neviah's head. Never she had imagined that these guys will use WEAPONS against their enemies. She knows how they felt, but using the same trick against them will cause them to fall out guilty.

Two of their members already used weapons to gain their goals, but now they only end up behind bars.

'Weren't Pachin's and Kazu-nii's actions enough for them to realize the consequence?' Neviah scoffed.