C . SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN: Saving You

'Takemichi?

What are you doing here?'

~Neviah Fukurizawa

TAKEMICHI'S POV———————

July 18

That is today!

Neviah's gonna die today!

My mind has been telling me that I should protect her as well. I'm not sure what her relationship to TOMAN yet, but my gut tells me to trust her.

'I need her. I need her.'

"Naoto, I need to go back this instant! I n-need to save her." I panicked at I turn to face Naoto.

He immediately offers his hand.

I quickly grab his hand and an electric wave runs from my hand and to my body, and I opened my eyes to see that I'm back in the past.

"Takemichi, are you alright?"

I turned to see that I'm with Akkun and we're currently riding his bike.

"O-Oh, yes. I'm fine. Where are we going again?" I asked and deep inside I want to run at that bakery shop.

"Nowhere. I planned to roam the streets. Do you have any plans Takemichi?"

I nod my head.

My goal is to save Neviah.

"Akkun, can I ask a favor?"

"Go ahead. As long as you don't ask for money." Akkun laughed out and I grin.

"Can we go to the bakery near the Shibuya station?"

Akkun turns around and a frown forms on his face.

"The bakery? Did Hina asked you to buy her or are you seeing each other?" He quirked as he turns his head back on the road.

"W-Well, not really. I wanna see if it's a good place for a date." Lies.

'I'm sorry, Akkun. I can't tell you the reason.'

I need to go there as fast as I can.

"Sure! That wouldn't be a problem. I would love to help a friend." Akkun smiled and pushes the pedals faster.

I thanked Akkun for helping and I looked at the clear blue sky.

Today looks fine, but I couldn't help but to feel anxious.

I'm not sure what's Neviah's relationship to Mikey and everyone, but I got a feeling that she's an important piece that keeps TOMAN in the line.

I have a theory that Neviah's death was the reason of TOMAN's corruption. But I'm not still sure about it...

But one thing is for certain...

'She's someone that can help me to save everyone.'