C . TWENTY-ONE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙂𝙊 (𝙖𝙜𝙚 6)

Long ago, there was a kid named Neviah who has the most optimistic and cheerful attitude among her peers.

She easily gets along with different people, even with those who have rude and harsh attitude, because of her bright smile and pleasing attitude.

Bullies tried to tease her and find any flaws that Neviah has, but it seems like she's the perfect CHILD.

She's flawless and polite.

She's smart and responsible with what she does.

She's obedient and kind, and she's forgiving.

No matter what you do to her, she would never get mad at you and will always forgive you.

But even with her kind and soft attitude, she seems not had any friends, well... she had ONE, but it was a boy.

His name is KAZUTORA HANEMIYA.

A skinny young boy with black hair and sandy-yellow eyes.

She became friends with him because of their different personality.

Neviah's bubbly while Kazutora is stoic.

Neviah is more of an extrovert, while Kazutora's in the introvert side.

They met when they were 6 and it was something memorable for the both of them.

As a child, Kazutora grew in a toxic household. His parents would constantly fight, because his Dad would abuse her Mom physically and emotionally in which affected Kazutora.

He met Neviah when he went on a stroll that afternoon. He wants to enjoy the silent afternoon before his Dad could come at their house.

For sure, his parents would fight again, and he would see his Mom crying and bruised.

As he walks around the place, he can hear sobbing noises not far from where he stands.

He felt intrigued and went to find where it came from. He looks around the park, as he looks for a crying kid. He went to the slide, monkey bars, and even around the sandbox but he couldn't find IT.

'Where could they be?', Kazutora thought while checking the WHOLE park once again. Until he stops beside a TREE.

The noise is much louder here and Kazutora checked around the tree, but found none.

He ponders for a while and was about to leave but someone called him.

"E-Excuse me... Big Brother?"