Steve

"You're sure about this?" Cassius asked as he stuffed a gun in his waistband.

We were sitting outside of Terrance's nightclub.

Bodyguards were everywhere. My contacts said that everyone was on edge after the disappearance of Terrance. Everyone had their guards up.

"It's safer to strike now," I responded, attaching the silencer.

I felt Cassius's eyes on me, so I looked at him. "What?" I asked, slightly irritated.

I hated when people did that. Fucking spit it out.

"Since when do you care about being safe?" he asked with a smirk.

"Wait here," I said, rolling my eyes and getting out of the car.

One of the bodyguards noticed me and reached for his holster. "Is your name on the-"

I silenced him by burying a bullet in between his eyes.

His blood splattered across my face.

Soon, five bodyguards were charging towards me, all rambling things in their earpieces.

I dropped my gun and held my hands in the air. "Gentlemen," I said calmly.

You could hardly see the fear in their eyes as they tried to mask it with hard looks.

"You shouldn't be here when the boss isn't," one of the men spoke.

I dropped my hands to my side. "I guess I should leave then," I said, bending over to get my gun.

Before I could pick it up, a foot kicked my hand away.

I looked up to see Steve fucking Calderon standing over me. Steve and Will had been buddies and Rome's worst enemies since childhood. They were responsible for a school shooting in sixth grade. They were the talk around the schools for decades.

Because of that, they were exiled from the land and moved to Spain.

He grabbed me by my collar, slamming me against one of the cars outside the club.

I looked behind him to see all five bodyguards aiming their guns at me.

"Where is he?" he seethes in boiling anger.

I returned my gaze to Steve. "If I'm here, and he's not..." I trailed over, clicking my tongue against the roof of my mouth, and cocked my head to the side.

Realization set on his face, and I chuckled.

He yanked me forward and threw me back into the car. Before I had the chance to regain balance, he landed a punch across my jawbone.

I barely felt the pain as I clenched my fist together and popped my neck.

"Tell me where he is, or I'll get that girl he's been telling everyone about," Steve said.

Brief startlement settled over me when he brought up Scarlett. It was soon replaced by anger when I heard his next sentence.

"I heard Carl had quite the night with her." The look on his face made my heartbeat in angry rhythms. I wanted to kill him.

I growled and lifted my leg, kicking his stomach forcefully.

He cried out in pain and stumbled to his knees. He clutched his stomach, so taking advantage of the opportunity, I kicked the gun out of his hand and grabbed his chin forcefully in between my fingers.

He tried to move his head, but I forced him to be still. He had no choice but to look me in the eye.

His bodyguards were frozen still and I knew that Steve wouldn't dare tell them to shoot at me.

"I had my fun with John, Carl, Will, and Gregg," I said, digging my fingers into his jaw.

He clenched his teeth together, trying to not make a noise. I knew he wouldn't give me the satisfaction.

"But you and Terrance..." I trailed off as I thought of the many ways I could kill him. "You two were the leaders."

"What are you speaking of?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"Victoria King," I replied. I was heated at the fact that he was acting like he didn't remember my mother.

Realization found its way on his face as I watched his eyes widen in terror. "I did-" I screamed in anger as I balled my fist, connecting it to his jaw.

Blood spewed from his mouth as a grunt of pain escaped his lips.

"I don't want to hear your lies, Ivanov," I spat.

"Rowan," I heard Cassius call out from behind me.

I turned towards him just in time as I caught a gun he'd thrown in the air.

Turning around swiftly, I said, "Good night," and pulled the trigger.

I felt his warm blood spray across my face. Steve's body dropped as his eyes rolled back.

I heard multiple triggers clicking at the same time a grenade cap popped off.

Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion.

I ducked out of the way as guns went off and rolled against a wall, hitting my back against the stone.

"He's not here!" one of them yelled.

Their heavy boots pounded against the pavement as they ran around like lost bitches. Steve should've had better security.

I rested my head against the cold wall, gripping my stomach.

"You resemble shit," Cassius said.

I looked up to see him holding out a hand. Grabbing it, I grunted as I used a lot of my strength to get up.

He sucked in a breath and I looked at him. "What?" I asked.

"They grazed your arm and got you in the stomach."

I could see him failing to hold back the laughter.

"I will kill you," I mumbled, walking past him. He stalked behind me, laughing loudly.

I fell into the passenger side of the car.

"I'm surprised you didn't stick around to kill all of them," he said, sliding into the driver's seat of my car.

I rolled my eyes at the same time as the grenade he threw earlier went off.

"If you want me to die, just say it," I hissed. Cassius chuckled as he sped away from Steve Ivanov's club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter sucked. It did. I don't think he's violent enough, but you guys think he's too scary. So where do I draw the line? But I'm back now, so let's get into it!

Update coming soon! In the meantime, VOTE, COMMENT, AND TELL OTHERS!

~djdiamondmind1738