The Doctors

I groaned as I moved a finger.

"Ah, ah, ah," a deep voice said. "The doctor said you shouldn't move."

I groaned and opened my eyes to see a tanned man with hair falling in his eyes. He smirked. "Hello, I am Doctor." He was. He was dressed as a doctor. Clipboard, coat, the whole shebang.

My eyes widened and my heartbeat quickened.

I should've died.

"I'll scream," I threatened Rowan.

He laughed and stomped a foot before his smile completely fell. "I will blow this entire wing up if you do that, Scarlett," he said in a warning tone.

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off. "Ah, no," he said placing his finger on my lip. "The doctor said you shouldn't speak."

Just as I was about to bite his finger, the door swung open.

"Doctor Hanse," another male voice said loudly. I groaned as I tried to move my head.

Everything hurt and my head was pounding. It felt like a band decided to play Happier than Ever in my head. The rest of my body felt fine.

"How do you feel, Ms. Keating?" The male voice asked me.

"Just peachy," was my witty response through gritted teeth. My eyes stayed on Rowan.

He grinned and looked down at his clipboard. "The only damage done to you is a neck sprain and a concussion."

I frowned. "But I was hit by a eighteen wheeler," I said in disbelief.

The "doctor" nodded his head and looked at me. I glared at him.

"Yes, resulting to the driver dying a slow, painful death," he said darkly. A glint of mischief twinkling in his eyes.

I gasped and my eyes wandered to Rowan. "No," I whispered.

Both men stalked towards me. "No," I exclaimed trying to move. I gasped as I looked down at my wrists which were strapped down to the bed. How did I not notice that at first?!

Rowan placed a hand on my face and made a "ssh" noise. "Everything is going to be okay, Scarlett."

I snatched my face away from him and groaned from the pain. "Get away from you psycho," I screamed as I tried to move.

I used to make fun of those girls getting kid-napped in the movies. "Why are you still trying to escape? You're strapped down for God's sake!" I would yell at the television.

But now I understood. I understood that those characters had faith. Something I never truly believed in. Plus, those were actors. They got paid to have people yell at them for being so stupid. This situation I was in was real. No one was going to jump out of a bush and yell "Cut!"

A felt a small pinch in my arm, snapping me back into in the world. "What-What are y-you doing?" I asked. I looked at the needle stuck in my arm. "Take that thing out of me," I yelled.

Rowan made that shushing noise again, stroking his hand against my face mockingly. A grin spread across his face and I could feel my body shiver under his touch.

"Please don't," I whispered, shaking my head. I could practically feel my head buzzing and I was getting dizzy by just laying there. Tears clouded my eyes. "P-please don't."

He gave me a fake sympathetic smile. "You shouldn't have ran."

I opened my mouth to speak but my mind couldn't function. Everything felt fuzzy and my body felt like jelly.

"Lights out, Scarlett."

~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~•~~~
Hi loves! As promised, I've delivered another chapter. The rest of the chapters will be lengthy and worth reading.

I seriously appreciate the support! The comments are hilarious and helpful. Thank you guys so much!♥️

Another chapter will be delivered tomorrow!
Vote, comment, and stay awesome! You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you something else!

~djdiamondmind1738♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited: December 6, 2021 @ 11:32