Roman Holiday

Fantastic memories of John came to mind as I stepped into my abandoned building.

I grinned at the blood stained floors as I walked up to my next target who was tied to a pillar by Romanian hemp ropes.

"Wake up," I said, loudly.

He didn't wake up.

His blonde, shaggy hair covered his face, and his body sagged against the stone pillar.

I kicked in him his rib cage, earning a pained groan from his end.

I bent over, gripping his chin roughly which would force him to look at me.

"Who are you?"

"Te rog oprestete," I responded.

He gave me a weird look and I pulled the pliers from my bag I had sitting beside him.

"You may want to let me go," he said.

"O ranesti. Victoria."

His eyes widened as I snatched his greasy, chubby chin in between my fingers.

"Open wide," I said, squeezing the pliers around his tooth.

He let out a strangled cry of pain before scratching at my wrists.

After a little snatch, his first tooth popped out.

He cried louder.

I ran the pliers down his face and he shivered.

"Little Rowan," he said in a thick Russian accent. Blood was trickling down his chin.

I looked at him. It was my turn to be shocked.

He chuckled, spitting blood out. "I know information about you, too," he said, pointing his head at me.

I stepped away from him.

He chuckled again. "You have girl locked up in castle, aye?"

I pulled the gun out of my waistband with a quickness, aiming it for his head. "If you touch a single hair on her head, I will kill you and your entire family," I seethe, pushing the gun into his forehead.

He smirked. "Carl and Will are already having their way with her," he said.

Anger boiled in me hotter than it was when I found out that Terrance was in Italy. Madrid to be exact.

He brought his crew. His dirty, sick, molesting mafia crew.

His brown eyes followed my movements as I grabbed my phone and called her.

We remained with perfect eye contact until I heard her voice. "Hello?"

I felt my heart fluttering out of my chest at the sound of her voice. Her voice was sweet. It didn't match her heart.

I could tell there was something dark inside of her. Me and her were the same, she just didn't want to admit it.

"Rowan?" she asked.

It was quiet as I listened to her breathe.

"Where are you?" she asked.

I turned away from Terrance after sending him a deadly glare.

I heard slight shuffling and I knew I'd awaken her from slumber.

"You were sleep."

She laughed.

It was musical. Her laugh was better than the sound of bullets breaking skin.

I could get off on her laugh.