Vis

!WARNING!TRIGGER CHAPTER!DO NOT READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED!

"This isn't gonna hurt," I heard his disgusting voice.

I squirmed underneath him as I listened to the buckle on his belt jingle.

Carl pushed his arm into my breasts, holding me in place. "This'll all be over soon."

I heard his belt clank and I looked down, seeing his penis poking out from his drawers.

"Please don't," I cried, shaking my head. I could feel the rope burning my wrists as I pulled at the headboard.

His hand eased up my thigh and I tried to push him away, still working to get the ropes somewhat lose for leverage.

"Be still, bitch," he spat, hitting me in the chest with his fist.

My gasp came out as a breathless suck of air. It felt like all of the life I had left me when the punch came.

"Scarlett," I heard Rowan shout.

"Rowan," I cried. My voice was hoarse.

"You're a pretty girl," he said before mercilessly shoving himself into me. He released a grunt which was followed by a moan.

I screamed in pain as he dug his nails into my waist.

"Stop," I shrieked, trying to move my legs.

He groaned as he forced himself into me again.

I couldn't even fight back because my hands were tied together above my head.

"You're hurting me," I choked out.

He threw me a sinister smile, tightening his grip on my hips.

I could feel myself getting dizzy, and I started hyperventilating because I couldn't breathe.

"S-stop."

I heard his sickening laugh.

"Scarlett."

"Please."

"Scarlett."

"I can't bre-"

"Wake up, baby." Rowan?

"Ssh," Carl cooed in my ear, slamming into me once more. Pain seared through my bottom part and tears burned my eyes. The tight knot around my wrists burned and scraped at raw skin as I struggled to get lose.

"Scarlett!"

I sat up and took in a deep breath, feeling my neck.

I looked around, coughing furiously.

I was in Rowan's room. I was completely naked, but I was the only person in his bed.

I took in huge breaths.

"You we're having a nightmare."

My head snapped up to see Rowan standing over me.

Worry creased his face and his hair was disheveled. He looked tired.

"You should rest," I said quietly. I looked at the alarm to see it was almost three in the morning. "What have you been doing all this time?"

"Watching you sleep."

I tapped the spot on the bed beside me. "Come, rest."

"I can't."

I frowned. "Why?"

"I have to protect you."

My heart fluttered at his words, but I cocked my head to the side.

"You can't do it if you're falling asleep on the trigger."