Chapter 1: Traversing The Entire Western Continent

It's not cloudy today.

The gentle breeze, wrapped in warm sunshine, blows in from the open windows of the castle, dispelling the damp feeling of living by the sea.

Xia Zuoyi sneezed a little.

He withdrew his gaze from the group of seabirds flying by the window and looked at Butler Johnson, who was two meters away from him.

The old butler was in a mess, his hair was scattered on his forehead, his clothes were wrinkled, his hands were tied back, and he knelt on the hard stone floor.

—He was found guilty of stealing the owner's property.

He was crying bitterly and telling Xia Zuoyi about his former master and servant relationship, trying to impress the young master who had inherited the earl's title at the age of only six, hoping that the other would forgive him for the sake of the late old earl.

"God of Creation, I sincerely confess my sins..."

The old Johnson, who had exhausted all his acting skills, raised his hand when he saw the little master who hadn't spoken for a long time, and his expression was happy, thinking that things would finally turn around.

Xia Zuoyi's voice was slightly milky but indisputable, "Needless to say, after all, today next year will be your death anniversary, I don't want to hear dead people's nonsense."

After speaking, he raised his hand slightly.

The knight standing quietly on the side understood and came forward, dragging the unbelievable and pale old Johnson away.

After the maid also left, only Xia Zuoyi remained in the room.

He uncontrollably sneezed twice.

The cold caused by falling into the sea hasn't been completely cured, causing slight headaches and nasal congestion.

Xia Zuoyi stretched out two slightly chubby hands, pulled the blanket, wrapped himself in the shape of a Russian doll before comfortably nesting in the large chair and closing his eyes.

"System."

【Buddha System 098 is at your service.】

The stickman with the number 098 above his head jumped out.

Xia Zuoyi, "Did the plot deviate?"

The stickman pulled a battery icon, which is blank after the battery is exhausted, and it says that the plot deviated by 0%.

Xia Zuoyi sighed.

He went into a novel.

A romantic Mary Sue novel with the background of western medieval fantasy.

He is certainly not the Mary Sue heroine, but a cannon fodder with a total of ten chapters.

Within ten chapters, appearances, brain damage, death, finally was convicted of sodomy and tragically ended his life by hanging.

Fulfill the role of vicious tool man and plot bulldozer(1) with due diligence.

And the old Butler Johnson is a cunning villain who set up obstacles on his path as a bulldozer—bewitching, deceiving, and seizing power, just to usurp the throne.

Unfortunately, the earl's title is inherited by blood.

After learning the plot, Xia Zuoyi's first solution was the old Johnson who had stolen the castle's property.

However, the result is in sight, and the plot does not deviate in the slightest.

According to the system explanation—everything in the novel is an established fate.