Chapter 3: Time To Test Your Acting Skills

Three days later, the servants in the castle's recognition of Xia Zuoyi reached a new high.

When the reputation value finally increased to 20 points, he immediately exchanged the "Seawater Salt Drying Method And Detailed Illustration".

【Ding, the exchange is successful. The download is in progress... Download complete, "Seawater Salt Drying Method And Detailed Illustration" has been saved in the stickman universe mailbox for the host and can be read at any time.】

—There are only three pages of "Seawater Salt Drying Method And Detailed Illustration" and the detailed location map of the natural asphalt mine on the list.

Xia Zuoyi used the time to sleep at night to study it thoroughly, then start to make some preparations for how to unobtrusively produce sea salt.

After Xia Zuoyi moved the alchemy laboratory to the attic, he spent almost half of his time in it every day. Even in the castle, it was spread that the young earl could hardly resist the charm of alchemy, and began to indulge in it like the old earl.

The kitchen is busy preparing lunch for a while.

The two cooks were talking in a low voice. The young earl was so willful that he didn't want to eat porridge, bread, and fruit. Today, the young earl asked the chef for a bottle of the salt shaker.

"Chef Phillip is going to die of grief, he had only two salt shakers left, and he didn't dare to stop them..."

"What does the young earl want to do with the salt shaker?"

"Who knows, probably because of curiosity. The day before yesterday, the young earl also asked me how much a bottle of salt can cost..."

Just then, Chef Phillip knocked on the bowl and yelled, "What are you dawdling about! Quickly load the plate! Can you afford to delay the earl's meal?!"

The cooks didn't dare to talk anymore and moved quickly.

After lunch, Xia Zuoyi returned to the attic.

After proper arrangement, the attic has taken on a new look. The experimental equipment and utensils are neatly placed in cabinets, and some objects that should avoid light are placed in shady corners.

"Udit, do you know how salt is obtained?"

Xia Zuoyi sat in the chair, swinging his legs gently.

He seemed to have a lot of curiosity about the origin of salt. His caramel-colored eyes are bright, he turns the new salt shaker back and forth in his hands, and the coarse salt grains rustle in the bottle.

Udit, "Through boiling the salt, my lord. Use wooden pipes to transfer the brine and boil it in a square iron or lead pot."

"The salt shaker in your hand is sold by Nagabi Chamber of Commerce to various places."

"Nagabi Chamber of Commerce?"

Xia Zuoyi looked at the picture engraved on the salt shaker—two neatly dressed men standing face to face, one with coins in his hand and the other with goods, trading.

Obviously, this is the emblem of the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce.

Udit, "The Nagabi Chamber of Commerce belongs to the Anas Empire."

"There is the largest salt lake in the Anas Empire—Betala Lake. Because of this, the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce almost controls 60% of the salt sales channels."

Salt is a necessity, and selling salt is even more profitable.

The Nagabi Chamber of Commerce had the secret support of the royal family of Anas Empire so the price of salt remained high.