Chapter 24: I Am A Kind-Hearted Young Earl :)

The Saint Airo Empire and the Anas Empire are the two most powerful countries on the Western Continent.

The status between kings and kings is different.

It's like Bass Richards is a noble duke in Gadaat, but in the Anas Empire, he may only be equivalent to a marquis or earl.

In Saint Airo Empire and Anas Empire, there is a grand duke above the duke.

The power in the hands of the grand duke is equal to that of the king of a small country.

As the largest chamber of commerce in the Anas Empire, the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce sells items that are uncommon and can firmly control the direction of money.

It occupies a large place even in the Saint Airo Empire, collecting countless gold coins.

In addition, the contacts and power of the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce should not be underestimated.

Boris Abel came to Gadaat on behalf of the chamber of commerce.

Along the way, they did not deliberately hide their whereabouts. The flag with the logo of Nagabi Chamber of Commerce fluttered at the top of the carriage.

The team passed Fort Comoy and entered Wissas.

Vincent sent people to find the soldiers patrolling the city the first time, and after showing their identity, they asked to talk to Desinia.

Taylor happened to be the leading knight at that time.

After confirming that it was the Nagarbi Chamber of Commerce, he took the badge of the chamber of commerce and notified Sir Fernandi and Sir Walker.

It didn't take long.

The news came to Xia Zuoyi's ears.

"The Nagabi Chamber of Commerce actually came to Wissas?"

Xia Zuoyi thought for a while and realized that they were probably a bad comer.

It should be for the sales of Rose salt.

After all, Rose salt has now completely occupied the market share of Gadaat and even Gaynor, squeezing out almost all the crude salt sales routes of Nagabi Chamber of Commerce.

Such consequences will directly cause the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce to lose a considerable amount of money.

No wonder some can't sit still.

Xia Zuoyi said, "Invite the people from the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce to come and talk in the castle."

"Yes, my lord."

The knight who came to report took the order.

Udit was a little worried, "My lord if the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce wants to embarrass you..."

Xia Zuoyi, "I think they should embarrass the king even more. After all, I let 60% of the profits go out. Most of the gold coins actually went into the king's pocket."

"The people from the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce came to me because I offered the salt drying method. Although the steps of salt drying were clear at a glance, the method of refining refined salt was not published."

You can imagine what they came for.

The Nagabi Chamber of Commerce really specializes in soft squeezing, but it also has to see if it can squeeze it.

However, the extraction of refined salt is actually very simple and easy.

Xia Zuoyi thought quietly before the people from the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce arrived.