Chapter 18: Reconstruction Plan

Xia Zuoyi took Fort Comoy into his territory with little effort.

Among them, the happiest are the civilians and slaves of Fort Comoy. All the manor owners also immediately offered their loyalty and sincerity to Desinia.

The heavy snow gradually melted away and the weather turned a little warmer.

After a few days as a salted fish in the castle, Xia Zuoyi called over Fernandi and Walker.

He set up a long table in the study.

On both sides of the long table sat Udit and Gibran, Fernandi and Walker.

Toby and Kelly bring up the lemonade, put the parchment and pen in front of the four, and then leave the room.

The two little milk tigers gnawed and rolled each other in the middle of the soft blanket, their thick little paws slapped each other once and then, wailing.

Xia Zuoyi, "Snowball, Briquette."

"Ow, ow."

Two chubby little milk tigers immediately raised their ears, let go of their paws, stood up, and ran in the direction of Xia Zuoyi, humming and groaning beside the leg of the chair.

At Xia Zuoyi's sign, Udit picked up the two little milk tigers, put them in the wide seat beside him, and covered them outside.

The two little milk tigers shook their tails and huddled together obediently.

Hearing from 098, the black-blue tiger was born first and the elder brother and the white tiger is his younger brother.

The planet where the sand sculpture system is located is somewhat special.

The lifespan of two fluffy plushies will be longer than that of a normal tiger, they are extremely human, and their height and size when they grow up are also extraordinary. It is no problem to slap an adult man to death with one claw.

【The gifts 098 chosen for the host are absolutely great!】

Xia Zuoyi touched the fluffy heads of two little milk tigers and got a hug and kiss.

Walker, "I have never seen white and black tigers before. I didn't expect them to appear in Pal Mountain."

Xia Zuoyi, "It was just a coincidence for me to find them."

"But because I found them in the cave, did I encounter even more fortunate things."

Except for Udit, everyone else expressed their doubts.

Gibran, "What is it, my lord?"

Xia Zuoyi, "Udit and I found a mineral vein in the small valley of Pal Mountain."

Fernandi and others looked surprised.

Xia Zuoyi took out a piece of rock asphalt that he had carried in his pocket that day and put it on the table.

"It's this kind of ore."

Walker, Fernandi, and Gibran immediately leaned in to study.

Fernandi was very knowledgeable and recognized the name of the ore, "This is a kind of black ore. I have seen it in the remote country of Helgeda."

"The people in Helgeda mix the ore with straw ash, clay, and fine sand, then apply it to the surface of the container to make it waterproof."

Rock asphalt is called black ore on the Western Continent.

Helgeda is a small country adjacent to Gaynor, surrounded by the Abutin River, and most of the travel means are boats.

The number of black mines previously discovered is extremely rare.